CSR Korean Speaker
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 80000 - 90000 /Monthly
Work Address : G/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. Corner 1st Ave., BGC Taguig
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate,Bachelor's/College Degree
- Required language(s): Korean
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
- With experience in Customer Service or equivalent is an advantage
- Preferrably Filipino, Korean with Residency in the Philippines or with Dual citizenship.
ACCOUNTING OFFICERTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
ElectricianNorth Asia Central Manpower Services Inc.
20-45 years old
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .