Customer Experience Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 24000 - 34000 /Monthly
Work Address : 23F Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz & Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER – JOIN TELEDIRECT TODAY
Are you looking for an amazing job with an attractive package that rewards your outstanding skills? Our client is an American multinational company leading the hospitality industry and connecting people to unique travel experiences at any price point in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries with world-class customer service and a growing community of users.
Teledirect Philippines is looking for enthusiastic, passionate and smart Customer Experience Specialists (CXS) that can provide personal and efficient solutions for our client’s travelers’ experiences.
What we offer
- Very competitive salary package
- Performance incentive monthly (up to 30%)
- 25% night differential rate
- 15 Vacation Leaves with carry-over
- 15 Sick Leave with conversion
- Health insurance on Day 1 of employment
- Group Life Insurance on Day 1 of employment
- Government contributions
- 13th Month Pay
…and much more!
How to Apply
- Walk-In. Enjoy a one-day hiring process! See us at 23F Robinsons Cyberscape Beta on Topaz/Ruby Roads in Ortigas Center, Pasig City - weekdays between 9AM and 6PM. Bring your updated resume, valid ID, and tons of awesomeness!
Overview of the Role
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the hospitality community of our client
- Be the first point-of-contact to handle and resolve customer concerns
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls including urgent situations
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
The Ideal Candidate
- Completed at least two (2) years in college (with no back subjects)
- Minimum of 6 months BPO tenure
- Strong English communication skills; written and spoken
- Self-motivated with high energy and a positive attitude
- Amenable to work rotating shifts (morning, mid, & night shifts)
Location and Duration
The position will be based in Ortigas Center, Pasig City or Sheridan, Mandaluyong City. We are interested in speaking with candidates who would like to take on a full-time role with our company.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .