Customer Experience Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 30th and 31st Flr Ecotower Bldg. 32nd St. cor 9th ave. BGC, Taguig
CX are responsible for providing our employers and freelancers with amazing customer service, and by doing so, playing a crucial role in overall project success. On one hand you will be solving problems for a diverse range of industries, businesses and entrepreneurs; on the other you will help provide people with employment opportunity. Furthermore, you will:
- Provides exceptional customer service through email or live chat sessions at all times
- Handle and investigate customer issues and recommend solutions.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
- Solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone.
- Interact with our customer support and financial operations team on a regular basis.
- Turning customer service into customer acquisition.
- Handle sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
If you are excited by the thought of seeing connections and projects come to life, then join us in our mission to redefine how people work.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills - the ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely
- Target driven
- Proactive and a self-starter; constantly seeks new challenges
- Ability to multi-task with a knack for solving problems in new and creative ways
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Self starter
- Must be able to work flexible hours including graveyard shifts, shifting/rotation of schedules, weekends, overtime and some holidays (if required)
And we would love it if you have:
- A degree or diploma in a business/marketing/communications or related discipline
- A keen interest in tech and the start up community
- Interested in tech and the start-up community
- Experience with web-based businesses
Phone Banking AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: - At least High School Graduate - College Graduate / 2 YR in College - 1 YR BPO Experience with Loans or handling international accounts. - Good English communication skills - With good computer navigation skills
Cyber Security Lead EngineerWeScout Inc
3-5 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 2+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
MachinistSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• At least High school graduate • With experience as machinist / turnero is a must
Industrial ElectricianSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• With experience in the same field is a must • With Certificate of employment • At least High school graduate • With TESDA Certificate if available
WelderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• With experience in the same field is a must • At least Highschool graduate • With Certificate of employment • At least with TESDA Certificate as Welder
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .