Customer Experience Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 30th and 31st Flr Ecotower Bldg. 32nd St. cor 9th ave. BGC, Taguig
CX are responsible for providing our employers and freelancers with amazing customer service, and by doing so, playing a crucial role in overall project success. On one hand you will be solving problems for a diverse range of industries, businesses and entrepreneurs; on the other you will help provide people with employment opportunity. Furthermore, you will:
- Provides exceptional customer service through email or live chat sessions at all times
- Handle and investigate customer issues and recommend solutions.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
- Solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone.
- Interact with our customer support and financial operations team on a regular basis.
- Turning customer service into customer acquisition.
- Handle sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
If you are excited by the thought of seeing connections and projects come to life, then join us in our mission to redefine how people work.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills - the ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely
- Target driven
- Proactive and a self-starter; constantly seeks new challenges
- Ability to multi-task with a knack for solving problems in new and creative ways
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Self starter
- Must be able to work flexible hours including graveyard shifts, shifting/rotation of schedules, weekends, overtime and some holidays (if required)
And we would love it if you have:
- A degree or diploma in a business/marketing/communications or related discipline
- A keen interest in tech and the start up community
- Interested in tech and the start-up community
- Experience with web-based businesses
Reservation AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• At least High School Graduate • Must be in a legal age • With or without experience • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules • Amenable to work in Taguig or Pasig City
Admin StaffSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• College Graduate of any related business course • Experience and with knowledge in Clerical works • Personal effectiveness and credibility. • Data entry with strict attention to detail. • Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized. • Well equipped with knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
BACOLOD Call Center AgentsVCC Link, Inc.
College / Vocational Graduate – At least 6mos BPO Experience Good Communication Skills No work experience required Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule Amenable to work in Bacolod City
Travel and Tourism Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
• Must a High School/Senior High School Graduated • VOC / College Graduate • Tourism Course Graduates are welcome to apply. • With or Without Job/BPO Experience. • Good Communication Skills. • Can Start ASAP.
Sales Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• College Graduate / Undergraduate – I.T Related Course • Must be in a legal age • 6 months Voice CSR/TSR • Typing speed 30WPM • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .