Customer Experience Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 30th and 31st Flr Ecotower Bldg. 32nd St. cor 9th ave. BGC, Taguig
CX are responsible for providing our employers and freelancers with amazing customer service, and by doing so, playing a crucial role in overall project success. On one hand you will be solving problems for a diverse range of industries, businesses and entrepreneurs; on the other you will help provide people with employment opportunity. Furthermore, you will:
- Provides exceptional customer service through email or live chat sessions at all times
- Handle and investigate customer issues and recommend solutions.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
- Solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone.
- Interact with our customer support and financial operations team on a regular basis.
- Turning customer service into customer acquisition.
- Handle sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
If you are excited by the thought of seeing connections and projects come to life, then join us in our mission to redefine how people work.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills - the ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely
- Target driven
- Proactive and a self-starter; constantly seeks new challenges
- Ability to multi-task with a knack for solving problems in new and creative ways
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Self starter
- Must be able to work flexible hours including graveyard shifts, shifting/rotation of schedules, weekends, overtime and some holidays (if required)
And we would love it if you have:
- A degree or diploma in a business/marketing/communications or related discipline
- A keen interest in tech and the start up community
- Interested in tech and the start-up community
- Experience with web-based businesses
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
HR AssistantDiliman Doctors Hospital Inc.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent. At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .