Customer Experience Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 30th and 31st Flr Ecotower Bldg. 32nd St. cor 9th ave. BGC, Taguig
CX are responsible for providing our employers and freelancers with amazing customer service, and by doing so, playing a crucial role in overall project success. On one hand you will be solving problems for a diverse range of industries, businesses and entrepreneurs; on the other you will help provide people with employment opportunity. Furthermore, you will:
- Provides exceptional customer service through email or live chat sessions at all times
- Handle and investigate customer issues and recommend solutions.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
- Solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone.
- Interact with our customer support and financial operations team on a regular basis.
- Turning customer service into customer acquisition.
- Handle sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
If you are excited by the thought of seeing connections and projects come to life, then join us in our mission to redefine how people work.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills - the ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely
- Target driven
- Proactive and a self-starter; constantly seeks new challenges
- Ability to multi-task with a knack for solving problems in new and creative ways
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Self starter
- Must be able to work flexible hours including graveyard shifts, shifting/rotation of schedules, weekends, overtime and some holidays (if required)
And we would love it if you have:
- A degree or diploma in a business/marketing/communications or related discipline
- A keen interest in tech and the start up community
- Interested in tech and the start-up community
- Experience with web-based businesses
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
The Design Team Lead will be directly responsible for the quality, creativity, delivery as well as client and team satisfaction.
Marketing AssistantPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or any related course.
CashierPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. College Graduate. With at least 1 to 2 years experience as Cashier.
Digital Marketing AssociateSALES RAIN
At least college graduate
NurseCounselors for Immigration and International Studies, Inc. (CIS)
Qualifications: REGISTERED PHRN OR USRN with 2 years of experience in a surgical ward
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .