Customer Service -Inbound CS or CSR
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : PB8-A One Summit Tower, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City
We are looking for 100+ happy temps to help us get through the busy Valentine's Day holiday. Many shifts can start immediately. This is a great opportunity to get noticed as an outstanding candidate for regular positions that will open after the holiday rush is over. We are a terrific company to work for and we can prove it to you in your temp position.
If you are hired as a regular employee, you can earn 21,833P a month or more (including attendance bonus) with our lucrative incentive structure. There are additional bonuses like 3,600-6,000 more a month for order takers! We pay good money for good people. We have 100 + spots for regular full time customer service & sales positions. We will promote the hardest working temps after Mother's Day.
ONE DAY PROCESSING! Walk-ins are given priority treatment over email inquiries. Office is open 24 hours for night applications (mon-saturday).
Garrett & Talon Inc. is an in-house pioneer company in Mandaluyong City, established to service the customers of a leading online retailer specializing in same day delivery worldwide since 1996.
Specialized training groups are taking place every week to fill spots for customer service, order processing, and sales. Come see where you fit and join our team!
Customer Service (Inbound) CS / CSR Temps & Regulars Needed Call Center
• Good listening and responding skills
• Have excellent communication skills, be confident and have a courteous voice tone.
• Pleasing, Cheerful and Customer Oriented Personality
• Ability to apply a logical problem solving approach to resolving customer service issues.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think independently and follow through.
• Please Have Terrific English Skills.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in an inbound call center.
• Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent. Job role in Customer Service: General or equivalent.
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please send in your resume to our registered email . Walk in applicants welcome to apply Monday - Sunday 24/7. Unit PB8-A Summit One Office Tower 530 Shaw Blvd Mandaluyong City 1552 phone (632)535-1843
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .