Customer Service Assistant-Non BPO
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 35000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : Mall of Asia, Pasay City
This position is responsible for proactively interacting with customers to support an efficient
ordering and delivery process and to provide and process information in response to
enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Handle customer orders, staff bottle requests and point of sale materials for promotional
activities and ensure completeness of required documentation and necessary approvals,
strictly following set timelines.
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Respond promptly to customers’ enquiries.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
and follow up to ensure resolution.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Stocks reservation as and when required by commercial/sales staff.
Filing of sales order forms/invoices
Ship confirmation for sales order and free issues.
Monitor & maintain updated product price list
Work hand in hand with Finance for the responsibility of month end closing
Verification of invoices from 3PL for payment approval
Maintain damage records, backorder logs and handling of returns(if any)
Cover other team member’s work during the member’s absence or as and when
Perform other duties assigned from time to time by the Manager
– Bachelor Degree
– Minimum 2 years relevant experience in order processing and customer service
– Knowledge of supply chain/accounting systems preferably JD Edwards / Hyperion
systems is an advantage
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Team player, enthusiastic and a can-do attitude
Personal and behavioral skills:
– Organized and strong result orientation
– Team player, enthusiastic, and a can-do attitude
– Driven and self-motivated
– Positive attitude
– Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Customer Service & Quality Orientation
Communication and Relationship Building
Project and change Management
Creativity and Innovation
Operational policy and procedures
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .