Customer Service Associate
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ground Flr. iHUB1 Bldg. Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
Successful candidates will provide customer service assistance for multinational clients specializing in banking and financial services.
This organization is considered one of the largest corporations in the United States. A Global Bank Servicing US Credit Card Label.
- At least 18 years old of age.
- Must possess excellent PC and key-boarding skills
- Willing to work different shifts including night, weekend schedules and overtime
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume service center self-managing call efficiencies
- Detail oriented
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to promptly resolve client inquiries and escalate as need
- Ability to attentively service customer needs and concerns while being empathetic and maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Willingness to address the expressed and unexpressed needs of the client helping to build customer loyalty.
- Ability to utilize tools and resources appropriately to efficiently resolve customer inquires
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Be able to service customers on a variety of topics, which can include, but not limited to, providing account transactions details, placing investigations or on-line navigation assistance.
- Ability to be organized and detail oriented with the capability to multi task
- Experience in banking and credit card industry preferred
- Amenable to work in Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa City;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED upon passing FINAL INTERVIEW:
- SSS employment history (SSS static Report)
- COE (from previous/most recent employer) or accomplished Exit Clearance Form in the absence of COE
- College or high school diploma
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
Warehouse SupervisorMSS CYCLE TRADING ( MOTORSTAR)
*Must be knowledgeable in motorcycle spare parts. *Must have minimum of 5 years experience in same position. *Good communication skills both written and oral. *Proficient in MS Office
Network Support SpecialistFBC Asia Pacific Inc
Computer engineering or Computer Science Graduates. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply. With knowledge of ability in networking 101 and routers. Experience in the Network domain, troubleshooting routers. Strong technical knowledge in IP, LAN and WAN networks. Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Willing to work on-site.
Sales SpecialistToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of any 4-years Bachelor's Degree course With at least 3-4 years of work experience in Sales, Plastics and Chemicals earned from Metal or Automotive Industry.
Recruitment OfficerSun Life Financial (Baobab NBO)
Qualifications: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry Knowledge in Adobe photoshop is an advantage Main office branch is in BTTC Centre, Ortigas but currently must be willing to work in 5th Avenue, Caloocan City office. Duties and Responsibilities: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry (an advantage) Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .