- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Pampanga(Angeles City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Manuel A. Roxas Hwy, Angeles, Pampanga
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule financial planner meetings
- Assist financial planners with completion and submission of paperwork
- Perform cloud-based online filing
- Client Relationship Management
- Online sales and marketing assistance
- Virtual office set up and maintenance
- Online research
- Client onboarding procedures
- Social media, website and other platform maintenance
- Coordinate and follow up with product providers, back office & third party custodians via email, phone and other media
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Accounting, Business Management or other related courses
- Preferably with experience in Financial Planning or financial products, e.g. life insurance and mutual funds
- Proficient in basic online and software programs such as MS Office & G-Drive
- Has good oral and written English, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in social media, website and other media/platform maintenance
- BPO experience preferred
- Excellent in client management, can meet deadlines, perform multiple tasks
- Willing to be assigned in night shift
- Amenable to work on Holidays
- Work assignment will be in Clark, Pampanga
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid leaves (20 VL and 10 SL)
Site Safety OfficerPresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Executive Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
Acha Company Limited based in Bangkok Thailand is a leading wholesale supplier of the best quality Body Jewelry and has an extensive customer base all over the world. As a growing institution, we are looking for an exceptional Executive Administrative Assistant to join our remote team to perform complex and advanced administrative duties.
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
• At least 2 years of experience as Graphic Design Team Lead or minimum 3 years of experience as a senior in a graphic design role. • Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline. • Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. • Basic knowledge of web builder tools like Weebly, website migration and domain management. • Great English communication skills in both speaking and writing. • Ability to coach and train to maximize performance. • Willing to work on night shifts.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .