Customer Support Executive - based Malaysia
- Full Time
- PHP 40000 - 45000 /Monthly
Work Address : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Answer clients questions related to the company services via live chat, phone and email;
- Escalate clients' requests and complaints to appropriate specialists;
- Update clients about their requests and complaints status accordingly;
- Gather client’s feedback, identify problem trend and report to supervisor for discussion or service enhancement.
- Provide full support to end user following protocols agreed between SELLBYTEL and our client, focusing on quality and appropriate communication, using a CRM
- Resolving and accurately logging customer requests with the highest level of professionalism, ideally in a single chat/telephone call. Services may include providing general company and policy information, responding to account status and company’s services queries, and, if necessary, handling customers’ complaints.
- Escalating customers’ requests, issues and complaints that are beyond the training level provided, using good judgment and initiative.
- Gathering client’s feedback, identify problem trend and report to supervisor for discussion or service enhancement.
- Providing full support to end user following protocols agreed between SELLBYTEL and our client, focusing on quality and appropriate communication, using a CRM.
- Share knowledge with colleagues through direct communication with team management or by updating knowledge sharing tools.
- Proactively research problems and solutions and share this information with the team.
- Monitor team member’s performance daily
- Support less experienced colleagues on the desk through joint working, monitoring, direct feedback and knowledge sharing to provide clients with the highest quality support.
- Attend training on new/updated services or procedures
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills in English
- Native Speaker or sufficient language skills in Tagalog
- Skilled PC user
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to empathize with people
- Strong learning capacity & autodidact
- Highly Motivated
- Able to adopt and adapt the changes that coincide with the business requirement (i.e. working hours, scope of work and etc…)
- An active listener
- Customer service oriented
- Distinct capacity for teamwork and self-initiative
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
The Design Team Lead will be directly responsible for the quality, creativity, delivery as well as client and team satisfaction.
Marketing AssistantPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or any related course.
CashierPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. College Graduate. With at least 1 to 2 years experience as Cashier.
Digital Marketing AssociateSALES RAIN
At least college graduate
NurseCounselors for Immigration and International Studies, Inc. (CIS)
Qualifications: REGISTERED PHRN OR USRN with 2 years of experience in a surgical ward
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .