Customer Support Executive - based Malaysia
- Full Time
- PHP 40000 - 45000 /Monthly
Work Address : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Answer clients questions related to the company services via live chat, phone and email;
- Escalate clients' requests and complaints to appropriate specialists;
- Update clients about their requests and complaints status accordingly;
- Gather client’s feedback, identify problem trend and report to supervisor for discussion or service enhancement.
- Provide full support to end user following protocols agreed between SELLBYTEL and our client, focusing on quality and appropriate communication, using a CRM
- Resolving and accurately logging customer requests with the highest level of professionalism, ideally in a single chat/telephone call. Services may include providing general company and policy information, responding to account status and company’s services queries, and, if necessary, handling customers’ complaints.
- Escalating customers’ requests, issues and complaints that are beyond the training level provided, using good judgment and initiative.
- Gathering client’s feedback, identify problem trend and report to supervisor for discussion or service enhancement.
- Providing full support to end user following protocols agreed between SELLBYTEL and our client, focusing on quality and appropriate communication, using a CRM.
- Share knowledge with colleagues through direct communication with team management or by updating knowledge sharing tools.
- Proactively research problems and solutions and share this information with the team.
- Monitor team member’s performance daily
- Support less experienced colleagues on the desk through joint working, monitoring, direct feedback and knowledge sharing to provide clients with the highest quality support.
- Attend training on new/updated services or procedures
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills in English
- Native Speaker or sufficient language skills in Tagalog
- Skilled PC user
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to empathize with people
- Strong learning capacity & autodidact
- Highly Motivated
- Able to adopt and adapt the changes that coincide with the business requirement (i.e. working hours, scope of work and etc…)
- An active listener
- Customer service oriented
- Distinct capacity for teamwork and self-initiative
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
HR AssistantDiliman Doctors Hospital Inc.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent. At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .