Customer Support Executive - based Malaysia
- Full Time
- PHP 40000 - 45000 /Monthly
Work Address : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Answer clients questions related to the company services via live chat, phone and email;
- Escalate clients' requests and complaints to appropriate specialists;
- Update clients about their requests and complaints status accordingly;
- Gather client’s feedback, identify problem trend and report to supervisor for discussion or service enhancement.
- Provide full support to end user following protocols agreed between SELLBYTEL and our client, focusing on quality and appropriate communication, using a CRM
- Resolving and accurately logging customer requests with the highest level of professionalism, ideally in a single chat/telephone call. Services may include providing general company and policy information, responding to account status and company’s services queries, and, if necessary, handling customers’ complaints.
- Escalating customers’ requests, issues and complaints that are beyond the training level provided, using good judgment and initiative.
- Gathering client’s feedback, identify problem trend and report to supervisor for discussion or service enhancement.
- Providing full support to end user following protocols agreed between SELLBYTEL and our client, focusing on quality and appropriate communication, using a CRM.
- Share knowledge with colleagues through direct communication with team management or by updating knowledge sharing tools.
- Proactively research problems and solutions and share this information with the team.
- Monitor team member’s performance daily
- Support less experienced colleagues on the desk through joint working, monitoring, direct feedback and knowledge sharing to provide clients with the highest quality support.
- Attend training on new/updated services or procedures
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills in English
- Native Speaker or sufficient language skills in Tagalog
- Skilled PC user
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to empathize with people
- Strong learning capacity & autodidact
- Highly Motivated
- Able to adopt and adapt the changes that coincide with the business requirement (i.e. working hours, scope of work and etc…)
- An active listener
- Customer service oriented
- Distinct capacity for teamwork and self-initiative
Company NurseDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Salary: 20k Must be Licenced Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) Ask candidates if can accommodate nightshift Headcount: 1 Location: Rosario, Cavite
TellerJ-K Network Services
• Bachelor’s Degree holder • Willing to work in Pasay
Japanese Executive Assistant or TranslatorDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Hi! Our company is looking for Japanese Interpreter. Qualifications: - Has N1 or N2 level - Must have experience in interpretation - Salary: N1= 60k N2=50k - Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) - Headcount: 1
Home-based Internet AnalystAppen
English - Tagalog Speaker | Philippines
Inventory ClerkTEJ Natural Products Inc.
1. Female 2. 18 to 25 years old 3. Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies / Management and the like 4. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel 5. Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills 6. At least 1 year working experience in Warehouse Management / Purchasing / Logistics / Distribution 7. Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong area
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .