CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
- Home Based
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Manila
- Providing oversight for Customer Support Specialists [Tier 1] including the triage, monitoring of tickets for completeness and timeliness of completion
- Manage customer escalations
- Leading customers to quality resolutions
- Analyzing customer data to make informed decisions about changes to the team, programming, shift scheduling and staffing
- Maintaining authority and ultimate last point of escalation for the Customer Support Specialists
- Coaching frontline Customer Support Specialists to help them achieve personal and professional goals
- Motivate and develop team of Customer Support Specialists to deliver the best possible issue resolutions to our restaurateurs in the least amount of time, while meeting SLAs
- Meet weekly and monthly call center evaluation metrics
- Ensure SLA commitments are consistently met
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS or customer service environment
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Experience with incident management (e.g. outages) and customer communication
- Ability to manage and develop a team of customer-facing employees
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- History of opportunistically identifying and implementing new programs that drive customer success and/or team development
- Superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
IT TechnicianG-Land Property and Development Corp.
Degree in BS Computer Science or related field.
Accounts Payable ManagerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field. Experience may be required or preferred, particularly in a leadership role. Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
Call Center AgentTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
* Average to Excellent English communications Skills * College grad/ at least 2 years College Undergrad/ High School Grad/ SHS Grad * Willing to work in a shifting schedule * Can do multi-tasking * Able to type 35 words per minute
Merchandising AssistantGourdo's Inc
candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent courses. Exposure to vendor relations and forecasting in the retail industry is an advantage Good interpersonal skills, assertiveness and energy. FRESH GRAD
Senior AccountantDimaculangan Dimaculangan & Co. CPAs
*Candidate must possess a CPA License *With at least 2 yrs relevant work experience in *General Accounting, Financial Report Preparation, knowledge of audit assurance technique is a plus *Familiarity with existing up to date financial regulations
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .