Customer Support Representative
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Responds to existing customer inquiries via phone, chat and email.
- Make outbound support calls to our existing clients
- Develop relationships with existing clients and gather the correct information regarding their account
- Ensure optimal product usage through account monitoring, client interactions and ongoing training
- Provide an unrivaled level of technical support
- Uncover client needs and goals with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ renewal decision making process
- On-board/ train new clients in using the software
- Monitor service tickets and ensure timely closure of all assigned tickets.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication with Sales and Product Development teams to resolve issues.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with product testing and validation during deploys and migrations.
- Document and advocate for feature and product enhancement requests from customers
- May be assigned various projects and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor such as lead generation and research (we are a start-up and we need flexible team members)
- Fresh grads may apply
- Highly-motivated and goal-oriented
- Organized, with keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both English and Tagalog. Must be able to effectively communicate over the phone, via email/web, and in person.
- Works well with minimal supervision. You take charge and can operate autonomously
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of reliability, commitment, tenacity, teamwork and creative energy to achieve success.
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking – Have a good framework is key but the ability to recognize the uniqueness of each situation and think outside the box is essential to success.
- Patience/Composure/Consistency – We love our clients! Even the difficult ones. Sometimes you need a thick skin to win them over and make them love you back.
- Communication/Listening – Using sound communications and active listening skills to ensure you are getting your message across and/or understanding other people’s messages is crucial.
Starting salary is P 15,000 - P 20,000 per month depending on experience and skills
Office location: Unit 309, TDS Building, 72 Kamias Road, Brgy. East Kamias, Quezon City
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 9AM – 6PM (semi-flexible working hours)
Benefits: Gov’t mandated benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF), VLs and SLs and Health Card (HMO)
Field Marketing RepresentativeColmax Steel and Builders Supply
Female Bachelor Degree Holder With at least 6 months experience Must be hardworking and trustworthy
Marketing OfficerJAJ Recoll
- A Marketing Graduate or any 4 years business course - Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. - Ability to secure business independently. - With passion in Marketing and HIghly Motivated Attitude
CSRTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
* Average to Excellent English communications Skills * College grad/ at least 2 years College Undergrad/ High School Grad/ SHS Grad * Must be enthusiastic and conversant * Willing to work in a shifting schedule * Able to type 35 words per minute
On-the-Job TraineeDELSAN Office Systems Corporation
At least Senior High School Graduate / College Level With Passion in collection willing to be trained
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .