Customer Support Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Responds to existing customer inquiries via phone, chat and email.
- Make outbound support calls to our existing clients
- Develop relationships with existing clients and gather the correct information regarding their account
- Ensure optimal product usage through account monitoring, client interactions and ongoing training
- Provide an unrivaled level of technical support
- Uncover client needs and goals with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ renewal decision making process
- On-board/ train new clients in using the software
- Monitor service tickets and ensure timely closure of all assigned tickets.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication with Sales and Product Development teams to resolve issues.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with product testing and validation during deploys and migrations.
- Document and advocate for feature and product enhancement requests from customers
- May be assigned various projects and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor such as lead generation and research (we are a start-up and we need flexible team members)
- Office location: Unit 309, TDS Building, 72 Kamias Road, Brgy. East Kamias, Quezon City
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday 9AM – 6PM (semi-flexible working hours)
- Benefits: Gov’t mandated benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF), VLs and SLs and Health Card (HMO)
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Center AgentTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
* Average to Excellent English communications Skills * College grad/ at least 2 years College Undergrad/ High School Grad/ SHS Grad * Willing to work in a shifting schedule * Can do multi-tasking * Able to type 35 words per minute
Merchandising AssistantGourdo's Inc
candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent courses. Exposure to vendor relations and forecasting in the retail industry is an advantage Good interpersonal skills, assertiveness and energy. FRESH GRAD
Senior AccountantDimaculangan Dimaculangan & Co. CPAs
*Candidate must possess a CPA License *With at least 2 yrs relevant work experience in *General Accounting, Financial Report Preparation, knowledge of audit assurance technique is a plus *Familiarity with existing up to date financial regulations
Junior AccountantDimaculangan Dimaculangan & Co. CPAs
• Graduate of BS Accountancy • Preferably CPA • Experience in an Auditing firm is a plus • Willing to do fieldwork • Good communication and interpersonal skills
Recruitment AssistantHunter's Hub Incorporated
- fresh graduates are welcome to apply - must be willing to work in Makati
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .