Customer Support Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Responds to existing customer inquiries via phone, chat and email.
- Make outbound support calls to our existing clients
- Develop relationships with existing clients and gather the correct information regarding their account
- Ensure optimal product usage through account monitoring, client interactions and ongoing training
- Provide an unrivaled level of technical support
- Uncover client needs and goals with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ renewal decision making process
- On-board/ train new clients in using the software
- Monitor service tickets and ensure timely closure of all assigned tickets.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication with Sales and Product Development teams to resolve issues.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with product testing and validation during deploys and migrations.
- Document and advocate for feature and product enhancement requests from customers
- May be assigned various projects and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor such as lead generation and research (we are a start-up and we need flexible team members)
- Office location: Unit 309, TDS Building, 72 Kamias Road, Brgy. East Kamias, Quezon City
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday 9AM – 6PM (semi-flexible working hours)
- Benefits: Gov’t mandated benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF), VLs and SLs and Health Card (HMO)
To apply email your resume to email@example.com.
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .