Customer Support Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Responds to existing customer inquiries via phone, chat and email.
- Make outbound support calls to our existing clients
- Develop relationships with existing clients and gather the correct information regarding their account
- Ensure optimal product usage through account monitoring, client interactions and ongoing training
- Provide an unrivaled level of technical support
- Uncover client needs and goals with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ renewal decision making process
- On-board/ train new clients in using the software
- Monitor service tickets and ensure timely closure of all assigned tickets.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication with Sales and Product Development teams to resolve issues.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with product testing and validation during deploys and migrations.
- Document and advocate for feature and product enhancement requests from customers
- May be assigned various projects and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor such as lead generation and research (we are a start-up and we need flexible team members)
- Office location: Unit 309, TDS Building, 72 Kamias Road, Brgy. East Kamias, Quezon City
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday 9AM – 6PM (semi-flexible working hours)
- Benefits: Gov’t mandated benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF), VLs and SLs and Health Card (HMO)
To apply email your resume to email@example.com.
Document ControllerSinogold Trading Inc
-PREFERABLY WITH AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD -PREFERABLY around 23 - 35 years old -Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree -Experience in documents management database/ system -Ability to work independently with little supervision on required tasks -Keen on details -Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality -Willing to do field task when needed Knowledge in Mandarin Language is advantage but not required
Credit & Collection AnalystLegend Hotels International Corporation
•Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. •Strong communication skills (written and verbal). •Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills. •Ability to prioritize tasks. •Proficient in Microsoft Office. •Advanced Excel skills. •Ethical behavior.
Billing & Collection AssistantLegend Hotels International Corporation
•Degree in business administration, accounting or a related field. •Work experience in accounting or bookkeeping. •Efficient multitasking and time management skills. •Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. •Excellent communication and numerical skills. •Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of accounting software. •Working knowledge of accounting principles. •Strong customer service skills.
Digital Marketing OfficerLegend Hotels International Corporation
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related. • Proven work experience in marketing. • Excellent interpersonal skills. • Solid knowledge of market research techniques. • Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics. • Solid understanding of research techniques.
PLANT IN CHARGETEXICON AGRI VENTURES CORP.
• College graduate • At least with 5 years of working experience in the related filed • With exposure to warehouse, logistics, sales and product management • Excellent communication skills in oral and written • Ability to learn and remain calm and focused under pressure • Organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanour
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .