Customer Support Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Responds to existing customer inquiries via phone, chat and email.
- Make outbound support calls to our existing clients
- Develop relationships with existing clients and gather the correct information regarding their account
- Ensure optimal product usage through account monitoring, client interactions and ongoing training
- Provide an unrivaled level of technical support
- Uncover client needs and goals with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ renewal decision making process
- On-board/ train new clients in using the software
- Monitor service tickets and ensure timely closure of all assigned tickets.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication with Sales and Product Development teams to resolve issues.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with product testing and validation during deploys and migrations.
- Document and advocate for feature and product enhancement requests from customers
- May be assigned various projects and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor such as lead generation and research (we are a start-up and we need flexible team members)
- Office location: Unit 309, TDS Building, 72 Kamias Road, Brgy. East Kamias, Quezon City
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday 9AM – 6PM (semi-flexible working hours)
- Benefits: Gov’t mandated benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF), VLs and SLs and Health Card (HMO)
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
Assistant Sales ManagerBestOrganic Corporation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field - 3-5 years' experience in MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING INDUSTRY (such as Amway Global, USANA, UNO, Frontrow, NU Skin, and alike) - Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing - Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills - Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills - The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures - Can start ASAP
Salesforce Project ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .