Data Privacy Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Manages data breaches and security incidents of Skylogistics/Skykitchen.
- Educates Skylogistics/Skykitchen personnel on privacy and data protection.
- Develops, reviews, and revises Skylogistics/Skykitchen privacy and data protection policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Serves as a contact person of Skylogistics/Skykitchen concerning data privacy or security issues or concerns in relation to passengers, privacy regulators such as National Privacy Commission (NPC), and other authorities.
- Collaborates with NPC regarding matters concerning data privacy and security.
- Provides updates on policy issues (including responses to stakeholders) relating to personal data protection in light of latest local developments.
- Assists Legal in the formulation of policies with a view to discharging the statutory duties of the DPO.
- Undertakes research and advise on data protection policies and issues.
- Provides input in the preparation of the Data Privacy publications, e.g. codes of practices, guidance notes and information leaflets.
- Provides advice and support in investigations, compliance checks and inspections.
- Establishes an maintains liaison with branches nationwide.
- Maintains website to provide comprehensive information about the Ordinance, Data Privacy news and activities and online resources.
- Ensures proper and adequate corporate governance.
- Performs other duties and tasks that may be assigned in the interest of data privacy and security and upholding the rights of data subjects.
ACCOUNTANTAraneta Group (Araneta City/ Uniprom, Inc. / Progressive Development)
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with good scholastic records Must have passed the CPA Licensure Examination with a rating of at least 75% At least 2 years in the same capacity gained from the following reputable firms. SAP user
LEASING ADMIN ASSISTANTAraneta Group (Araneta City/ Uniprom, Inc. / Progressive Development)
Education - College graduate, preferably in Business management or Engineering. Experience Two years experience in shopping center or building administration *Special Qualities/Requirements Must possess managerial, leadership and PR skills.
Quality InspectorSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• At least Highschool graduate • Can work well under minimum supervision • Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment • Particular in details • With good eyesight and a team player • Willing to work on a production type environment
PickerSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Candidate must be College level or High School Graduate • Can work under minimum supervision and can handle pressure • At least 5 months experience in Warehousing is a must
Service CrewExcellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative
all position must be related in the food industry
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .