Data Privacy Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Manages data breaches and security incidents of Skylogistics/Skykitchen.
- Educates Skylogistics/Skykitchen personnel on privacy and data protection.
- Develops, reviews, and revises Skylogistics/Skykitchen privacy and data protection policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Serves as a contact person of Skylogistics/Skykitchen concerning data privacy or security issues or concerns in relation to passengers, privacy regulators such as National Privacy Commission (NPC), and other authorities.
- Collaborates with NPC regarding matters concerning data privacy and security.
- Provides updates on policy issues (including responses to stakeholders) relating to personal data protection in light of latest local developments.
- Assists Legal in the formulation of policies with a view to discharging the statutory duties of the DPO.
- Undertakes research and advise on data protection policies and issues.
- Provides input in the preparation of the Data Privacy publications, e.g. codes of practices, guidance notes and information leaflets.
- Provides advice and support in investigations, compliance checks and inspections.
- Establishes an maintains liaison with branches nationwide.
- Maintains website to provide comprehensive information about the Ordinance, Data Privacy news and activities and online resources.
- Ensures proper and adequate corporate governance.
- Performs other duties and tasks that may be assigned in the interest of data privacy and security and upholding the rights of data subjects.
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .