- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Cybergate Tower 2, Boni Ave. Mandaluyong City
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Build and Drive analytics packages across verticals
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises & cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables & subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts & statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, & developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience & knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Experience writing advanced SAS code statements, models, & macros.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- We're looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating & drawing insights from data, & someone with at least 3 years of experience leading a team. Candidate will also be proficient & experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SLQ, SAS, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Teradata, Aster, Hadoop, etc
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau/Power Bi, etc.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The key aspects of this role are:
Brand Ambassador- UrgentHR Network Inc.
Urgently needed for Brand Ambassador
Credit AnalystLT&G Credit LINE CORP. ( Muntinlupa)
Male, at least 2nd year college
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .