- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Cybergate Tower 2, Boni Ave. Mandaluyong City
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Build and Drive analytics packages across verticals
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises & cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables & subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts & statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, & developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience & knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Experience writing advanced SAS code statements, models, & macros.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- We're looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating & drawing insights from data, & someone with at least 3 years of experience leading a team. Candidate will also be proficient & experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SLQ, SAS, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Teradata, Aster, Hadoop, etc
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau/Power Bi, etc.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The key aspects of this role are:
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .