- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- PHP 18000 - 22000 /Monthly
Work Address : Sasa, Davao City
He is responsible for the installation and support of Linux /Windows operating systems and guest subsystem software, as well as meeting customer needs related to these environments. He will develop and maintain disaster recovery procedures.
SKILLSET REQS: LEVEL 2 Expertise in Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB/2, MySQL
EXPERIENCE: Must at least have 2 yr experience in the role
- Perform database software troubleshooting and co-ordinate rectification works with the database vendors. Perform database configuration and maintenance
- Plan and develop database backup and recovery jobs, procedures and schedules.
- Design, plan and implement database according to the data administration policies as
- spelled out by the Application Team to the capability of the Database Management
- Design and establish logical views.
- Create, change or remove database structure.
- Provide advice and technical assistance on the usage of the database software.
- Improve and enforce database standards and procedures.
- Capture, maintain and report on the database utilization on a monthly basis.
- Perform data patching tasks occasionally after the support hours
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .