Delegate Sales Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : ALTSHIFT, 7912 Somerset Olympia Building, Makati Avenue, Makati City
We are IMMEDIATELY looking for enthusiastic BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES PROFESSIONALS to join our Philippines team. We need dedicated professionals who have a track record of exceeding their sales targets. Top performers could earn up to 7% on commission in Singapore Dollars /US Dollars monthly revenue, plus other perks & sales incentives per month. You will be calling and inviting senior level management to our regional events (Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Europe). Candidates need to have an excellent telephone manner, be confident speaking to C-level executives and be target-driven individual. Previous experience in B2B conferences / BPO or Call Center / Corporate sales / Telesales (not telemarketing) would be an advantage, but not required.
What we have to offer?
- 5-day work week (Monday - Friday from 9am - 6pm)
- PLUS other perks and sales incentives monthly, weekly Monday team breakfast, TGIF afternoon party
- Rank incentive scheme and scaled commission allows top performers to earn up to 7% on all commissions sold
- URGENTLY hiring to join our Sales team in our Makati City office
- Convenient location - office located at Alt-Shift Coworking Space Makati, 7912 Makati Ave, Makati City
- Performance Appraisal every year
- Identifying prospective companies and investigating their business needs in order to engage them to take up high value delegate tickets
- Engaging CEOs, Vice Presidents and all other senior level decision-makers over the phone and written correspondence to understand their business objectives and match them with the benefits of attending your conference
- Selling delegate tickets over the phone.
- Develop a continuous pipeline of leads via online research, Linkedin, phone mapping, etc., to generate new business opportunities.
- Being an integral part of the project team creating the most impactful business festival of the year
- Providing impeccable customer service before and after the event
- Being a passionate advocate for the event and brand
- For top performers: Attending events overseas to network with clients and generate new business opportunities
- Previous sales experience in B2B conferences / BPO Call Center / Corporate sales / Telesales is a plus point.
- Excellent communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, Sociable and Confident personality
- Strong drive and passion for sales
- Ability to adapt to changing market trends and quick to learn
- Assist the Sales Manager in establishing Sales strategy / development plan.
- Participate in the staff development programme within IMAPAC’s framework
- Support a culture that promotes teamwork, integrity and discourages divisiveness and negativity at all organisational levels.
- Research, analyse, identify/capitalise new market opportunities and drive delegate sales in the respective region
- Degree holder / Graduate of B.S. in Nursing / Medical Technology / Biomedical Sciences / Pharmaceutical Science / Sales and Marketing / Communications / Business / Social Sciences / Psychology or any related Medical sciences courses would be an advantage but not required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): B2B, Business Development, Account Management, Telesales, BPO, Call Center, Medical Representative, Sales, Customer Service, Consultative selling, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, SPIN selling, Research, Outbound calling, Online research, Phone mapping, good communication
About the Company:
Headquartered in Singapore, IMAPAC is a young social enterprise that conceptualizes, organizes and manages some of the industry’s most recognized international conferences with a social cause; the conferences always address a topic which will drive businesses and industries forward and create a positive social impact to the society and people. Many IMAPAC's events in the region are considered the industry's top and must-attend event of the year!
What are we passionate about?
- Creating impacts
- Professionalism in Business Development
- Achieving our potential
What are we best at?
- Earning respect from our clients
- Converting respect into business
- Converting business into trust
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .