- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Coordinate with the Logistics Supervisor for the following:
- Delivery schedule and Truck assignment
- Client’s address and contact details
- All concerns pertaining to delivery
- Helps on the loading and unloading of finished goods to and from the customer.
- Clean and maintain the vehicle at regular intervals as per schedule.
- Conduct vehicle inspection before using it for delivery.
- Coordinate with the Asst. Plant Manager for vehicle trouble and maintenance and make a job order.
- Provide utmost care in handling the products.
- Inform the Logistics Supervisor on the vehicle’s location and status of delivery on an hourly manner.
- Prepare Truck Inspection check sheet and other report that maybe required by the Logistics Supervisor.
- Work in compliance with 5s, specified health and safety standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .