- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Coordinate with the Logistics Supervisor for the following:
- Delivery schedule and Truck assignment
- Client’s address and contact details
- All concerns pertaining to delivery
- Helps on the loading and unloading of finished goods to and from the customer.
- Clean and maintain the vehicle at regular intervals as per schedule.
- Conduct vehicle inspection before using it for delivery.
- Coordinate with the Asst. Plant Manager for vehicle trouble and maintenance and make a job order.
- Provide utmost care in handling the products.
- Inform the Logistics Supervisor on the vehicle’s location and status of delivery on an hourly manner.
- Prepare Truck Inspection check sheet and other report that maybe required by the Logistics Supervisor.
- Work in compliance with 5s, specified health and safety standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .