- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit A1, Block 3 Lot 4, Meridian Industrial Complex, Brgy. Macabling Sta. Rosa City 4026, Laguna, Philippines
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
- Drive vehicle to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Load and unload products from vehicle
- Keep logs of activities.
- Make sure deliveries are met as advised and within deadlines.
- Check items and documents are correct before and during each delivery.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Notify supervisor about any major repairs and maintenance.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after the trip.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required
- With Professional License
- With Initiative
- Clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .