- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit A1, Block 3 Lot 4, Meridian Industrial Complex, Brgy. Macabling Sta. Rosa City 4026, Laguna, Philippines
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
- Drive vehicle to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Load and unload products from vehicle
- Keep logs of activities.
- Make sure deliveries are met as advised and within deadlines.
- Check items and documents are correct before and during each delivery.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Notify supervisor about any major repairs and maintenance.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after the trip.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required
- With Professional License
- With Initiative
- Clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
Reservation AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• At least High School Graduate • Must be in a legal age • With or without experience • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules • Amenable to work in Taguig or Pasig City
Admin StaffSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• College Graduate of any related business course • Experience and with knowledge in Clerical works • Personal effectiveness and credibility. • Data entry with strict attention to detail. • Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized. • Well equipped with knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
BACOLOD Call Center AgentsVCC Link, Inc.
College / Vocational Graduate – At least 6mos BPO Experience Good Communication Skills No work experience required Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule Amenable to work in Bacolod City
Travel and Tourism Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
• Must a High School/Senior High School Graduated • VOC / College Graduate • Tourism Course Graduates are welcome to apply. • With or Without Job/BPO Experience. • Good Communication Skills. • Can Start ASAP.
Sales Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• College Graduate / Undergraduate – I.T Related Course • Must be in a legal age • 6 months Voice CSR/TSR • Typing speed 30WPM • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .