- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 13000 - 20000 /
1. Ensure the completeness of supplies needed before leaving the office to proceed with the delivery.
2. Ensure to completely fill up the Airway Bill (AWB).
3. Strictly follow the instructions of the Dispatch Officer regarding the delivery of shipment to ascertain the smooth and proper delivery of the shipment and avoid customer complaints. This includes:
• The route as assigned by the Dispatch Officer.
• The assigned vehicle to be used for the delivery.
• Tallying of the shipments versus its trip ticket or manifest
4. Communicate with the Dispatch Officer upon arrival to the customer’s premises to report and provide updates of the current and real status of the delivery.
5. As a prerogative, the courier can: (pick-up)
• Ask clients about the full content of the shipment.
• Open the shipment in front of the customer
Perform a physical count of the shipment and compare it against what was declared by customers. Ensure to note it on the waybill.
6. In delivering and handling of perishable items:
• Be alert and careful not to leave undelivered medicines on assigned vehicle to avoid incurring losses.
• Park vehicles under shaded areas to safe keep freshness of the medicines.
7. Properly endorse all shipments and waybills to the Warehouseman (for pick-up) upon arrival at LX office.
Sales EngineerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male, with relevant experience for the job
HR NursePizza Pedricos Food Corporation
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications -Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent - With RN Licensed -Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) -Proactive and enthusiastic attitude -High attention to detail -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -At least 1 year of related experience
Process TechnicianPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be a BS Chemistry/Chemical Technician graduate - Must be computer literate - Analytical, flexible and results oriented - Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy - Must have no allergies to chemicals - Must have at least 2 years work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company - With good oral and written communications skills
Preventive Maintenance SupervisorPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be at least a Mechanical Engineering graduate. - Must have a minimum of two years experience in similar line of work. - Self-motivated and able to work independently. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. - Must be in excellent health and must have no allergies to chemicals
Warehouse staffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
College level, male only
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .