- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 13000 - 20000 /
1. Ensure the completeness of supplies needed before leaving the office to proceed with the delivery.
2. Ensure to completely fill up the Airway Bill (AWB).
3. Strictly follow the instructions of the Dispatch Officer regarding the delivery of shipment to ascertain the smooth and proper delivery of the shipment and avoid customer complaints. This includes:
• The route as assigned by the Dispatch Officer.
• The assigned vehicle to be used for the delivery.
• Tallying of the shipments versus its trip ticket or manifest
4. Communicate with the Dispatch Officer upon arrival to the customer’s premises to report and provide updates of the current and real status of the delivery.
5. As a prerogative, the courier can: (pick-up)
• Ask clients about the full content of the shipment.
• Open the shipment in front of the customer
Perform a physical count of the shipment and compare it against what was declared by customers. Ensure to note it on the waybill.
6. In delivering and handling of perishable items:
• Be alert and careful not to leave undelivered medicines on assigned vehicle to avoid incurring losses.
• Park vehicles under shaded areas to safe keep freshness of the medicines.
7. Properly endorse all shipments and waybills to the Warehouseman (for pick-up) upon arrival at LX office.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .