- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 13000 - 20000 /Weekly
Work Address : 21 Natib Quezon City
1. Ensure the completeness of supplies needed before leaving the office to proceed with the delivery.
2. Ensure to completely fill up the Airway Bill (AWB).
3. Strictly follow the instructions of the Dispatch Officer regarding the delivery of shipment to ascertain the smooth and proper delivery of the shipment and avoid customer complaints. This includes:
• The route as assigned by the Dispatch Officer.
• The assigned vehicle to be used for the delivery.
• Tallying of the shipments versus its trip ticket or manifest
4. Communicate with the Dispatch Officer upon arrival to the customer’s premises to report and provide updates of the current and real status of the delivery.
5. As a prerogative, the courier can: (pick-up)
• Ask clients about the full content of the shipment.
• Open the shipment in front of the customer
Perform a physical count of the shipment and compare it against what was declared by customers. Ensure to note it on the waybill.
6. In delivering and handling of perishable items:
• Be alert and careful not to leave undelivered medicines on assigned vehicle to avoid incurring losses.
• Park vehicles under shaded areas to safe keep freshness of the medicines.
7. Properly endorse all shipments and waybills to the Warehouseman (for pick-up) upon arrival at LX office.
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .