DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment Technologies
- Part Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 15000 - 20000 /Commission Based
Work Address : Unit A&B Lower Ground Floor, Glass Tower, 115 C. Palanca Street Legazpi Village, Makati City
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lesson and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide. They must be committed, flexible to changes, can adapt to different students level and ability to keep up with a fast-paced production.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system and the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum)
- A demonstrable skill of writing and editing lessons and activities for the subject the candidate applied to.
- Preferably has experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Manage the deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- With extensive knowledge to the following Senior High School Applied Subjects (Academic Track), especially Empowerment Technologies
- English for Academic and Professional Purposes
- Practical Research 1 (Qualitative Research)
- Practical Research 2 (Quantitative Research)
- Filipino sa Piling Larang (Akademik)
- Empowerment Technologies
- Inquiries, Investigations, and Immersions
Total of more than two years of the below will be given preference:
- Experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Grades 4 to Grade 10, Senior High School and/or College
- Has teaching experience; preferably taught the subject the candidate applied for
- Experience in writing and editing educational/instructional materials
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Education or other degrees (or majors) closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Master's or Doctorate Degree and is an advantage
- Flexitime; home-based
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
HR AssistantDiliman Doctors Hospital Inc.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent. At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .