DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment Technologies
- Part Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 15000 - 20000 /Commission Based
Work Address : Unit A&B Lower Ground Floor, Glass Tower, 115 C. Palanca Street Legazpi Village, Makati City
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lesson and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide. They must be committed, flexible to changes, can adapt to different students level and ability to keep up with a fast-paced production.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system and the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum)
- A demonstrable skill of writing and editing lessons and activities for the subject the candidate applied to.
- Preferably has experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Manage the deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- With extensive knowledge to the following Senior High School Applied Subjects (Academic Track), especially Empowerment Technologies
- English for Academic and Professional Purposes
- Practical Research 1 (Qualitative Research)
- Practical Research 2 (Quantitative Research)
- Filipino sa Piling Larang (Akademik)
- Empowerment Technologies
- Inquiries, Investigations, and Immersions
Total of more than two years of the below will be given preference:
- Experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Grades 4 to Grade 10, Senior High School and/or College
- Has teaching experience; preferably taught the subject the candidate applied for
- Experience in writing and editing educational/instructional materials
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Education or other degrees (or majors) closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Master's or Doctorate Degree and is an advantage
- Flexitime; home-based
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
Software EngineerArchangel Technologies Inc.
The full Qualifications for the Software Engineer position can be found on the Job Description portion.
Business Systems AnalystArchangel Technologies Inc.
The full Qualifications for the Business Systems Analyst is indicated in the Job Description portion. Thank you.
Sales ExecutiveArchangel Technologies Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: ● Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Finance, Marketing, Economics, or any related field. ● Proficient in basic computer programs and ability to create effective presentations to individuals and groups. ● Knowledge of a second language (Cebuano) is often preferred. ● At least 6 months to 1 year of experience. ● Proficient in MS Office with expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Inside Sales RepresentativeCurogram Inc
Business Development AssociateSpeedyCourse.com
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .