- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Coco Center Bldg., #291 Dansalan St., Brgy. Barangka Ilaya
DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working under the supervision of the Group Lead.
- Review of specifications and contract documents.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Generate and prepare project submittals, but not limited to:
- Control Panel Layout
- Wiring Diagram
- Loop Drawings
- Point‐to‐Point Drawings
- Instrument data sheets
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Training Manual
- Test Procedure
- Submittal Documents
- Possess the ability to work independently in difficult and complex tasks.
- Knowledgeable with engineering principles, measurement methods, statistical analysis, mathematics and physics. Ability to read and interpret contract documents including: drawings, specifications, shop drawings, product data, and other submittals, as well as project reports and internal/external communications.
- High level of communication skills and ability to generate general correspondence (internal and external) & reports.
- Proactive individual who can identify project needs/requirements.
- Must demonstrate ability to present key deliverables to the customer and other end users and be able to communicate expertise to current and future clients.
TellerDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Accounting AssistantSquare Meter Trading & Construction Corp.
Solutions ArchitectWeScout Inc
• Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and WAN networks in accordance with industry best practices • Experienced with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling). • Certification in CCIE R&S is a MUST.
Head of Accounting & FinanceZC Kings Manpower and Janitorial Services Cooperative
•Bachelor’s Degree Graduate •Administrative and Managerial experience •Strong knowledge of Accounting & Finance principles •In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping •Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management •Solid analytical and decision-making skills •Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models •Willing to work in Parañaque City •Willing to do extended working hours, weekends and holidays (if and when needed)
IT EngineerWeScout Inc
• Graduate of a 4-year Information Technology & Computer-related courses • At least two (2) years work-related experience • Japanese speaker (N3 to mid-level fluency) is a Must • Customer-oriented, exudes a positive disposition and attitude even when faced with challenges • Computer literate • Salary is open
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .