- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Coco Center Bldg., #291 Dansalan St., Brgy. Barangka Ilaya
DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working under the supervision of the Group Lead.
- Review of specifications and contract documents.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Generate and prepare project submittals, but not limited to:
- Control Panel Layout
- Wiring Diagram
- Loop Drawings
- Point‐to‐Point Drawings
- Instrument data sheets
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Training Manual
- Test Procedure
- Submittal Documents
- Possess the ability to work independently in difficult and complex tasks.
- Knowledgeable with engineering principles, measurement methods, statistical analysis, mathematics and physics. Ability to read and interpret contract documents including: drawings, specifications, shop drawings, product data, and other submittals, as well as project reports and internal/external communications.
- High level of communication skills and ability to generate general correspondence (internal and external) & reports.
- Proactive individual who can identify project needs/requirements.
- Must demonstrate ability to present key deliverables to the customer and other end users and be able to communicate expertise to current and future clients.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .