- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 300 - 300 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit 603 Pioneer Highlands Tower 2, Pioneer corner Madison Street, Mandaluyong City
- The Intern will perform design/drafting/rendering works that are required for the projects using computer-aided design applications with consistency and quality workmanship
- Ensures drawings and design works are submitted on schedule
- Coordinates with Senior Designer in the preparation of drawings
- Must be at least a college student or graduate of BS Architecture or BS Interior Design
- No work experience required
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, V-Ray or any other design/rendering software
- Has strong design and aesthetic sense with a keen eye for details
- Has good written and verbal communication skills (Filipino, English)
- Must be proactive in nature with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Hardworking, Fast-learner, and a Team-player
- Available to start ASAP (preferred but not required)
IT Project ManagerGofluent Philippines Inc
Project Planning and Management Team Coordination and Empowerment Process Management & Improvement
Brand Marketing ManagerUni-Care Hygienic Products Incorporated
Beauty ConsultantSunrise Search & Support Inc.
helping customers to find the products that meet their needs
WaiterSunrise Search & Support Inc.
Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
Industrial EngineerGolden Arrow Trading
Can work with least supervision Must be detailed-oriented, have strong analytical skills, and demonstrate effective time management skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .