- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit 603 Pioneer Highlands Tower 2, Pioneer corner Madision Street, Mandaluyong City
Red Core Solutions, is currently looking for Developers who will participation in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. The position reports to the respective Solutions Managers of the projects they are deployed to. The projects may involve working closely with clients, or at times working off-site at the client’s location depending on the needs of the project and the willingness of the jobholder. Clients can be customers or representatives of other groups within the company. Projects are usually team-based, where the jobholder will work alongside other Software Developer to deliver solutions to clients.
- Attention to Details – Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Analytical Thinking – Analyzing information and using logic to address work related issues and problem
- Integrity – being honest and ethical
- Adaptability/Flexibility – being open to change and to consider variety in workplace
- Initiative – Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write technical documentation (Functional Specification Document, Business Requirement, Test plans and/or test cases, etc). To communicate effectively to other stakeholders
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements and test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find best possible solutions to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find solutions quickly.
- Professionalism - Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology
- Preferred scripting/programming Languages ( C#, ASP.NET, RAZOR, JAVASCRPIT, MVC,VBA,VB, HTML, CSS, REACTJS, Angular JS, Laravel, React Redux, Repository Pattern, Entity Framework and SQL server)
Full-Time position(s) available
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
Accounting ManagerWireless Link Technologies, Inc.
At least 3 years of experience as an Accounting Manager Excellent knowledge and experience with ERP and accounting software and databases Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success Critical thinker and problem-solving skills With time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills BS degree in Accounting or Finance Licensed CPA
Broadband and Cable TV Installer-TechnicianHunter's Hub Incorporated
• ATLEAST HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE • KNOWLEDGABLE IN INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT OF CABLE TV AND INTERNET • BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTICAL AND INSTALLATION. • ATLEAST 6MOS EXPERIENCE IN TELECOM INDUSTRY SPECIALY IN OUTSIDE PLANT (OSP) • KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
General Farm Workers-CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
High school certificate
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICERHunter's Hub Incorporated
· 2-3 years of related working experience required · Experience working in a telecom environment is a plus · College/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field · Professional Certification such as Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, etc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .