Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist
- Full Time
- PHP 25000 - 35000 /Monthly
We are looking for a hands-on digital marketer who has a proven ability to take business goals and turning them into compelling digital plans that accelerate customer traffic, through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
In this role you’ll be responsible for top-level business goals and will own management, measurement, and execution of digital marketing for the Telerain Inc business. You will work at the strategic level to champion new, innovative ideas, and at the tactical level to execute digital plans, and iterate based on performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading and delivering in a high performance digital marketing automation campaigns, influencing the vision for the channel, and setting best practices across organization.
- Applies email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience.
- Assists in development of campaign strategies and plans.
- Drives and makes recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. email, Linkedin, Twitter etc.).
- Drives the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns.
- Leads the day-to-day management of digital marketing operations including project management, build, QA, deployment, and reporting.
- Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity, and makes recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace.
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to execute email marketing from concept to development.
- Partners across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or marketing operations with a heavy focus on email/database marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in business, communications, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- Experience with email and digital channel best practices, innovation, and technologies.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with personalized digital marketing tools and processes.
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Must know data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- History of effectively building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
- History of finding ways to drive operational efficiency
IT InternsAtlantis System Technologies Filipinas, Corp.
Java Developeri21 Recruitment
Accounting AssistantGlobal Bestsoft Technology Solutions Inc.
Financial AnalystGlobal Bestsoft Technology Solutions Inc.
Junior Front End DeveloperSalarium
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .