DIGITAL MARKETING HEAD
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Alabang, Muntinlupa City
• To build a key pillar of the organisational Service Lines and be part of the Senior Management team.
• To passionately oversee the Digital Marketing strategy and execution for the company, while building and managing the long term consulting teams that deliver on our client's ambitious vision.
• To build these Service Lines to service our other internal Service Lines and the Geographies in which we will operate.
• To work with Senior Management Team in the development of overall Service Line business plan.
• To create innovative Digital Marketing services to our clients and deliver on those services
• To translate with the team our external clients vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
• To build and manage the team that delivers to that vision and includes the functions of Email and Marketing automation, Content Lifecycle Management, PPC, SEO, SEM, Campaign Management, Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Inside Sales, and Virtual Event Management
• To manage our marketing vendors and reseller advertising partners, like Facebook and Google to realise the strategy
• To ensure the Service Lines are meeting the financial and non-financial metrics for the business and ensure our internal marketing efforts are in alignment with the marketing budget
• To create a vision for digital marketing for the company and develop and execute an integrated online strategy with the wider company marketing plans
• To oversee all the company's social media strategy and associated accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube)
• To leverage approaches such as PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, YouTube and other social media avenues to generate engagement, and create, nurture and convert leads and measure the ROI
• Responsible for the use of our tools such as CRM, Marketing automation, Social Media, Content Lifecycle Management
• To understand and track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
• To measure and manage online content program for the company
• To build and inbound marketing and Inside Sales plan and campaigns
• To anticipate sales performance trends
• To review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• To research competition, investigate benchmarks and customer data to provide suggestions for improvement
• To manage the on-going design of the company website
• Bachelor’s Degree holder with digital marketing qualification
• Minimum of 11 years of years of experience in the same capacity Marketing Manager
• 5 years of experience in Digital marketing experience in leading a digital marketing team, preferably within an agency environment
• Understands and passionate about current marketing trends
• Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills
• Experience managing a budget
• In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
• Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .