Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Avanza Inc. 12F Corporate Center 139 Valero St. Salcedo Village Makati City.
Reporting to the President & COO, the candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Lead the marketing team on matters pertaining to digital marketing and collaborate with department heads to ensure company-wide implementation of services;
• Provide the required guidance, tools and resources that will enable the team to propose digital marketing solutions that are innovative and that will assist clients to become more competitive in its market;
• Carries out the predefined digital marketing communications and processes and ensures that agreements and commitments are fulfilled;
• Bring in new ideas and continuously implement innovative digital solutions and identify areas that need enhancements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of the current digital marketing channels and on-line marketing tools;
• Excellent team management and communication (verbal and written) skills;
• Excellent analytical and project management skills;
• Excellent business presentation and reporting skills.
Education and Experience:
• At least 5-year experience in sales and digital marketing, or equivalent experience from any of the following industries: FMCG, retail, advertising, direct marketing, marketing research, marketing consultancy;
• Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager;
• Hands on experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies;
• BS degree in Marketing, Digital Technology, or relevant field of studies;
• Preferably with a Master’s degree in Marketing, digital technology or similar field.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .