Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Avanza Inc. 12F Corporate Center 139 Valero St. Salcedo Village Makati City.
Reporting to the President & COO, the candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Lead the marketing team on matters pertaining to digital marketing and collaborate with department heads to ensure company-wide implementation of services;
• Provide the required guidance, tools and resources that will enable the team to propose digital marketing solutions that are innovative and that will assist clients to become more competitive in its market;
• Carries out the predefined digital marketing communications and processes and ensures that agreements and commitments are fulfilled;
• Bring in new ideas and continuously implement innovative digital solutions and identify areas that need enhancements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of the current digital marketing channels and on-line marketing tools;
• Excellent team management and communication (verbal and written) skills;
• Excellent analytical and project management skills;
• Excellent business presentation and reporting skills.
Education and Experience:
• At least 5-year experience in sales and digital marketing, or equivalent experience from any of the following industries: FMCG, retail, advertising, direct marketing, marketing research, marketing consultancy;
• Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager;
• Hands on experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies;
• BS degree in Marketing, Digital Technology, or relevant field of studies;
• Preferably with a Master’s degree in Marketing, digital technology or similar field.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .