Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City, National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- PHP 30000 - 55000 /Monthly
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans and executes digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM(SEO is increasing the amount of website visitors by getting the site to appear high on results returned by a search engine. SEM is considered internet marketing that increases a site’s visibility through organic search engines results and advertising) , email, social media and display advertising
• Designs, builds and maintains the Company’s social media presence across all digital channels
• Measures and reports on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
• Possesses strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
• Works with the marketing team, supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Evaluates emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
• BS Degree in Marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .