Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- 40000 - 55000 /
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM(SEO is increasing the amount of website visitors by getting the site to appear high on results returned by a search engine. SEM is considered internet marketing that increases a site’s visibility through organic search engines results and advertising) , email, social media and display advertising
- Designs, builds and maintains the Company’s social media presence across all digital channels
- Measures and reports on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- Possesses strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Works with the marketing team, supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Evaluates emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
BS Degree in Marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
Technical Pre-Sales EngineerWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in mobile and/or web application development At least 2 years experience in client-facing technical role (Systems Analyst,Business Analyst,Project Manager,Pre-sales etc.) At least 1 year experience in roles with responsibility to provide technical proposals or any equivalent documentation Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support and systems integration is a plus Technical/Functional
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATORFlashpacker Inc.
-Have at least 2 to 3 years hands on experience in property management with all levels -Excellent in verbal and written communication skills -Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills -Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .