Digital Marketing Specialist - urgent
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 6F MGF Champaca Bldg. #156 Amorsolo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City
Responsible for optimizing of E-Square’s marketing strategies across digital channels to ultimately increase company’s online audience size, visibility and engagement. Coordinates or initiates website development projects and updates, website support and issue resolution with the corresponding teams. On the social media front, he/she responsible for managing, planning and executing strategic campaigns on social media channels and online brand-based communities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Website Maintenance (Website Performance Monitoring) and website updates
- Craft and execute strategies
- Build social media presence with careful design and execution of strategies through competitive platform determination and benchmarking to optimize company pages
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- With technical skills
- Excellent good collaborations skills and creative to develop websites and provide technical expertise to ensure content meets accessibility requirements and standards
- Security knowledge on malwares and web user’s privacy & protection
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Excellent writing, editing (Photo/Video/Text), presentation and communication skills
- Commitment to the company’s vision and mission
- Excels at operating and growing environment
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
HR GENERALISTParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female,4 year grad of any business related courses. With at least 1yr, experience in related field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .