Digital Marketing Specialist - urgent
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 6F MGF Champaca Bldg. #156 Amorsolo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City
Responsible for optimizing of E-Square’s marketing strategies across digital channels to ultimately increase company’s online audience size, visibility and engagement. Coordinates or initiates website development projects and updates, website support and issue resolution with the corresponding teams. On the social media front, he/she responsible for managing, planning and executing strategic campaigns on social media channels and online brand-based communities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Website Maintenance (Website Performance Monitoring) and website updates
- Craft and execute strategies
- Build social media presence with careful design and execution of strategies through competitive platform determination and benchmarking to optimize company pages
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- With technical skills
- Excellent good collaborations skills and creative to develop websites and provide technical expertise to ensure content meets accessibility requirements and standards
- Security knowledge on malwares and web user’s privacy & protection
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Excellent writing, editing (Photo/Video/Text), presentation and communication skills
- Commitment to the company’s vision and mission
- Excels at operating and growing environment
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .