Digital Marketing Staff
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : San Fernando, Pampanga
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be web savvy, creative, self-starter.
- Must have wide range knowledge in Web Development
- Must have in depth knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and adwords programs.
- Google Specialist
- Knowledge in MySql
- Must have solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Must have work experiences related to Digital Marketing.
- May performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or related field is preferred..
- Preferably with at least 6 months related experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and other applications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks.
- Must be highly creative and innovative.
- Ability to present materials & communicate in writing in a fluent and logical manner.
- Must be customer-oriented.
Program AssociateInternational Development Law Organization (IDLO)
University degree in Law or a similar field is required. Excellent written/verbal communication skills Strong interpersonal & organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines & to respond timely to queries and provide feedback Sound computer skills Word/Excel Willingness to travel w/n the country Familiarity with the PH legal system and rule of law and CPD is an advantage https://www.impactpool.org/jobs/585208
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
We urgently need a seasoned and creative Copywriter to join our remote team to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Associate Cost EstimatorDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
Electronics TechnicianCentricus Corp
High School or Vocational Course graduate • Reporting location at Chino Roces Corner Barasoain Street Barangay Olympia Makati City • Willing to work in a field work setting (OTB Stations) • Comfortable working in a team and independently • With driver’s license(atleast with Restriction 1 Code) • Knows how to drive motorcycle(semi-automatic)
Warehouse StaffCentricus Corp
College graduate of ANY course Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in the same field Fresh graduates are welcome to apply - Training will be provided
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .