Digital UI UX Designer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 30th and 31st floor Ecotower Bldg. 32nd St. cor 9th ave. BGC, Taguig
We are on the lookout for a couple of digital designers who are tech-keen, self-motivated and ready to shake things up. In general, you love using web-apps, are always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in UX/UI trends and love to get your hands down and dirty. Our website is in need of some love… We need your help to do it.
Designing at means being apart of something larger. You’ll get:
- Instant feedback from our millions of users on your designs with the killer metrics on how they are performing from our world-class data science team.
- Ownership in creating the look and feel of products within a (half) billion dollar tech company.
- Amazing peers to work with. You will always learn and grow with some of the greatest minds in the tech space.
- A chance to be apart of Australia’s next greatest tech story. We design and build products because they are great for our users and reinvest our profits into our marketplace.
The type of people we’re looking for:
- Your love for visual and interaction design is strong. You love UI/UX and as a digital designer there is no distinction between both… you can do it all!
- You love to own projects you are involved in and can work independently to take things all the way from concept to release.
- You love to collaborate and communicate with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Engineers and other Designers when needed. You are not afraid to put your ideas forward, but also respect others when the time comes.
- You design with data, letting numbers and conversions influence the way you design.
- You love to prototype to help get your ideas across and refine and rework to get a working version out for live testing.
- You have a strong understanding of HTML/CSS/Web Technologies so you can design things that can be built. (We have a dedicated front-end team, so you will need to work with them to implement your ideas).
- 2+ years digital/UI design experience
- Strong graphic design background, knowledge of motion / print highly advantageous
- Attention to detail; master of typography, color theory and layout; conceptual thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work both within existing brand guidelines and on the development of new brands
- Understanding of information architecture, responsive web, native mobile design
- Experience wireframing, user testing and letting the data guide your design decisions
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Web Technologies (you do not need to be a developer though!)
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with Invision, Balsamiq, Principle and similar software
- Positive attitude, team player, and proactive contributor
- Ability to support, take direction and deliver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions within a timeframe
- Ability to collaborate efficiently in cross functional teams with other Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and Developers
- Amazing digital portfolio showcasing all of the above, applications without a digital portfolio will not be considered
DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment TechnologiesQuipper Limited
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide.
UI UX DesignerIntelegencia BPO
Requirements: - At least 2-3 years of working experience in UI/UX - Self-motivated and has a passion for quality performance - Has creative problem-solving skills - Able to communicate with various clients with ease - Knowledge and familiarity with HTML and CSS - Proficient in Adobe CC software - Be able to understand user requirements then translate to appealing and user-friendly website/applications UI/UX design outputs (wireframes, prototypes, PSD, publishing)
Social Media SpecialistIntelegencia BPO
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience - At least 1-2 years experience in email marketing through MailChimp - Excellent knowledge when it comes to using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like for social media marketing purposes - Intermediate to excellent knowledge in analyzing social media data - Excellent English writing skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills
Podcast and Social Media Content ManagerRory Miller Brands
Candidate must be able to handle: basic video editing, image editing or design using given instructions, monitoring comments/engagement, recording metrics/results, maintaining a content log of what's been posted and when, knowledge of or ability to learn the software we use to post to multiple channels all at once, understanding of the different requirements of each platform, a solid grasp of English.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .