Digital UI UX Designer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 30th and 31st floor Ecotower Bldg. 32nd St. cor 9th ave. BGC, Taguig
We are on the lookout for a couple of digital designers who are tech-keen, self-motivated and ready to shake things up. In general, you love using web-apps, are always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in UX/UI trends and love to get your hands down and dirty. Our website is in need of some love… We need your help to do it.
Designing at means being apart of something larger. You’ll get:
- Instant feedback from our millions of users on your designs with the killer metrics on how they are performing from our world-class data science team.
- Ownership in creating the look and feel of products within a (half) billion dollar tech company.
- Amazing peers to work with. You will always learn and grow with some of the greatest minds in the tech space.
- A chance to be apart of Australia’s next greatest tech story. We design and build products because they are great for our users and reinvest our profits into our marketplace.
The type of people we’re looking for:
- Your love for visual and interaction design is strong. You love UI/UX and as a digital designer there is no distinction between both… you can do it all!
- You love to own projects you are involved in and can work independently to take things all the way from concept to release.
- You love to collaborate and communicate with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Engineers and other Designers when needed. You are not afraid to put your ideas forward, but also respect others when the time comes.
- You design with data, letting numbers and conversions influence the way you design.
- You love to prototype to help get your ideas across and refine and rework to get a working version out for live testing.
- You have a strong understanding of HTML/CSS/Web Technologies so you can design things that can be built. (We have a dedicated front-end team, so you will need to work with them to implement your ideas).
- 2+ years digital/UI design experience
- Strong graphic design background, knowledge of motion / print highly advantageous
- Attention to detail; master of typography, color theory and layout; conceptual thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work both within existing brand guidelines and on the development of new brands
- Understanding of information architecture, responsive web, native mobile design
- Experience wireframing, user testing and letting the data guide your design decisions
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Web Technologies (you do not need to be a developer though!)
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with Invision, Balsamiq, Principle and similar software
- Positive attitude, team player, and proactive contributor
- Ability to support, take direction and deliver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions within a timeframe
- Ability to collaborate efficiently in cross functional teams with other Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and Developers
- Amazing digital portfolio showcasing all of the above, applications without a digital portfolio will not be considered
Business development OfficerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female, willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan
QC SUPERVISORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male ,willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan.
Sales AssistantFundamental Research Corp
We are looking for ambitious sales professionals.
BookkeeperDBA Global Shared Services Inc
Senior AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .