- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Batangas
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : n/a
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in different Sales principles & practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- With previous sales position experience, experience specifically in handling Institutional Accounts. is an advantage.
- With strong sense of integrity
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
- Responsible for developing new prospects and fostering long term partnerships with existing distributors.
- Demonstrate products and promote sustainable and innovative lighting solutions, answer technical questions, and recommend solutions to grow potential sales opportunities.
- Apply project management skills to drive your own projects to completion.
- Positive and strategic engagement with distributors, co-workers, manufacturers, and customers to “win the business”.
- Travel throughout designated territory and vendor locations.
Warehouse SupervisorInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(with 5 years Warehouse Supervisor experience)
Warehouse Operations ManagerInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
Warehouse Operations Manager (with 10 years Warehouse Management experience)
Reefer TechnicianInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(With 1 year experience in refrigeration, with Elec/Mech background)
Safety Officer and PCOInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
With certificate (BOSH,COSH and PCO training)
EncoderInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(1 year experience as Encoder and Basic Knowledge in MS Excel,SAP)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .