- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1095-A TLA Bldg. Corregidor St. Tondo, Manila
• Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
• Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
• Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
• Load and unload vans, or automobiles.
• Maintain records, such as vehicle logs in accordance with the regulations.
• Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
• Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
• Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, or spark plugs.
• Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
• Sell products from truck inventory and keep records of sales.
• Use and maintain the tools or equipment found on vehicles.
Updated Drivers license
At Least High School Graduate
Familiar within Metro Manila and nearby provinces
At least 2 years related experience
OJT-Intern WordPress DeveloperCodeZpace PH
OJT-Intern WordPress Developer
Sales & Marketing RepresentativePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Sell and Market
Creative Graphic DesignerCodeZpace PH
Creative Graphic Designer
WordPress DeveloperCodeZpace PH
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
For HR Department
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .