Drug Test Analyst
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : AGGCT II Bldg. V. Luna road corner Matapat st. brgy. Pinyahan Quezon City
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Medical Technology
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Accurate, reliable, diligent and focused on the timely, quality completion of all lab procedures.
- Work well under pressure and time constraints within high-volume environments.
- Observes, collects and tests urine samples submitted by Clients.
- Prepares chemicals for conducting urine analysis for drug testing.
- Enters urinalysis results into the information management system.
- Communicates with pharmacies and drug manufacturers to determine which prescription drugs may cause false positive results.
- Prepares reports, forms and documents as directed by supervisor.
- Reviews forms and reports for accuracy and timely receipt.
- Maintains client records and helps with other clerical/record keeping duties as necessary.
- Provides urine test results to clients.
- Maintains testing equipment, inventory of and ordering urine testing supplies.
- Attends court hearing weekly to provide information regarding client drug use to the Court
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to recognize, identify and respond to manipulative behavior effectively.
- Attends staff meetings to provide input on client compliance issues.
- Performs related work as required.
- 10 vacant position
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .