E-Commerce Brand Manager- Personal Care
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 14D, The World Center Building, 330 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Bel-Air, Makati City
The Digital/ E Commerce Brand Manager is expected to be a leader in all things digital, have a deep understanding of e-commerce and the ability to act quickly in response to consumer trends and innovation. This individual will be the digital expert driving commerce, social media, content and communication within the newly developed cosmetics business unit launching on an e-commerce platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner to develop and execute a strategic roadmap for digital marketing and DTC businesses including technical solutions, new business processes, web site and mobile, optimized consumer experience and digital marketing tactics
- Manage the direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales and profit budget in order to meet pre-determined objectives
- Oversee the day to day e-commerce business including site content, reporting, consumer experience and execution against assortment, pricing and promotion strategy in order to achieve P&L goals which includes
- Consumer & CRM experience optimization
- Product promotion/pricing strategy
- Website and mobile application content design
- Oversee daily business operations of DTC business including
- Operational partners (warehouse, shipping)
- Pick-up location partners
- Consumer contact
- Payment processor
- Web site operation
Content and Media:
- Supports brand strategy by leading all digital communication with our agencies including
- Management of content
- Community management
- Management of Social media
- Management of all paid digital media
- Management of SEO
Identify, develop and execute digital partnerships, advertising opportunities, and affiliates
- Develops various reporting scorecards to summarize digital key performance indicators and engagement metrics.
- Minimum three to five years' experience in digital role, experience in beauty and luxury
- Manage key agency relationships
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing or equivalent
- Deep understanding of digital and e-commerce
- Deep knowledge of Skincare or Beauty
- Experience leveraging social media to grow brands
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas
- Preferred knowledge of the Beauty Industry
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable in graphic designs, video editing, advertising and basic photography
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .