- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 14D, The World Center Building, 330 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Bel-Air, Makati City
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for growing the net sales of the brand ecommerce site to meet year sales goals, while also meeting profitability targets. The Ecommerce Manager will develop online campaigns with a goal of maximizing incremental revenue while tracking to budget and expected ROI targets. Responsibilities include budgeting spend, forecasting as well as executing campaigns and reporting performance to the division and larger organization. This role will leverage data driven marketing, SEO, SEM and a focus on mobile-centric ecommerce to meet sales goals.
Specific responsibilities for the role include the following:
- Drive e-Commerce sales and margin through marketing initiatives
- Lead, develop and manage all aspects of digital marketing in partnership with Marketing Team including SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Social Advertising, Content Creation and Affiliate Marketing.
- Own ecommerce related activities such as keyword research, competitive analysis, and on-page optimization while staying on top of the latest SEM trends and news.
- Execute all digital marketing & ecommerce strategies across all digital media channels from concept to launch in order to drive customer acquisition and retention, and build revenue profitability across online channels.
- Develop, forecast and execute all promotional campaigns; includes managing offer development, cadence, and audience segmentation.
- Prepare and present promotional budget including revenue forecasts, promotional expense and internal communication plans for management approval.
- Champion the member experience and act as the marketing liaison with Customer Service and Website Merchandising.
- Provide detailed analytic reports to the team on sales drivers in order to evaluate campaign effectiveness; propose new tests and refine audience segments using test and control-based approach.
- Passion for SEO and finding opportunities to increase ecommerce sales through SEO methods
- Must demonstrate a mobile-first user experience mindset.
- Strong analytical and methodical problem-solving skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data).
- A deep understanding of retail-specific promotional activities, including experience in designing campaigns that drive incremental sales in holiday and non-holiday periods.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able build relationships with multiple business units and functional areas in order to achieve ecommerce goals
- Self-motivation, a proactive approach and a results-driven mindset for both key metrics as well as continuous improvement.
- A high degree of care for the customer experience.
- Strong creative skills – can work with the creative team to provide direction and judge effectiveness of creative assets and collateral, all with a mobile focus
- An exceptional ability to multitask, executing swiftly and accurately.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability.
Candidate must exhibit expertise in Digital Media campaign design, execution and optimization of the following:
- Branded and Non-Branded SEM Campaigns
- Programmatic Media Campaigns (display and video)
- Google Standard, Dynamic Retargeting, Contextual Targeting
- YouTube Advertising and Targeting
- Google Product Listing Ads (PLA’s)
- Paid Social Media Opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communications skills, Formulate Strategy, Planning, Basic Design
- Knowledgeable in Graphic Designs, Video Editing, Advertising and photography.
- Experience in Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, E-bay and other international e-commerce channels is required.
DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment TechnologiesQuipper Limited
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide.
UI UX DesignerIntelegencia BPO
Requirements: - At least 2-3 years of working experience in UI/UX - Self-motivated and has a passion for quality performance - Has creative problem-solving skills - Able to communicate with various clients with ease - Knowledge and familiarity with HTML and CSS - Proficient in Adobe CC software - Be able to understand user requirements then translate to appealing and user-friendly website/applications UI/UX design outputs (wireframes, prototypes, PSD, publishing)
Social Media SpecialistIntelegencia BPO
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience - At least 1-2 years experience in email marketing through MailChimp - Excellent knowledge when it comes to using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like for social media marketing purposes - Intermediate to excellent knowledge in analyzing social media data - Excellent English writing skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills
Podcast and Social Media Content ManagerRory Miller Brands
Candidate must be able to handle: basic video editing, image editing or design using given instructions, monitoring comments/engagement, recording metrics/results, maintaining a content log of what's been posted and when, knowledge of or ability to learn the software we use to post to multiple channels all at once, understanding of the different requirements of each platform, a solid grasp of English.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .