e-Commerce Merchandising & Media Coordinator
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 16000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : 9/F, Robinson's Cybergate Plaza, EDSA Mandaluyong City
• Assist the Merchandising and Media Operations Manager in executing detailed strategies for the company, specifically those pertaining but not limited to campaign promotions, on-site merchandising, marketing programs, and web engagement optimization initiatives.
• Own the end-to-end online asset management process for all USAP sites, and will be responsible for delivering positive, high-impact, and conversion-centric digital campaigns.
This role interacts cross-functionally with Marketing, Merchandising, Analytics, Project Management, and Technology to identify business opportunities and coordinates the work needed to drive sound, data-driven marketing programs and new functionalities to maximize revenue capture and conversions.
• Plan, execute, and monitor digital marketing campaigns, program launches, and promotions. This includes conceptualization, creation, QA, scheduling, delivery, and distribution of simultaneous campaigns across the site and marketing channels.
• Collaborate with design and UX to ensure that asset creation is coupled with design thinking; and the creative, tone, and/or discount for a specific campaigns are in line with the existing goals for that particular campaign.
• Become the subject matter expert for all USAP in-house and 3rd party ad serving and asset management platforms.
• Work closely with the marketing and technology teams to identify new features, tools, and web enhancement that would drive customer engagement and better support future marketing campaigns.
• Manage campaign reporting and analysis to ensure campaign KPIs are met.
• Provide data-driven recommendations to enhance process and results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus
• Knowledge on online retail and automotive is a plus
• Familiarity with web analytics tools including: Google Search Console, Google
Analytics is a plus
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Full Time Online English TeacherGrow Forward JP, Inc.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications: -English Proficient -Computer Literate -Passion for teaching -Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office programs
COLLECTION SPECIALISTCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADERCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADER
Truck DriverGoldmine Rice Marketing
-Foster relationships with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience -Provides good delivery status
L1 Network EngineerWiki Malahini
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .