- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2/F Administration Building I, North Main Avenue Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna, Philippines
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in facilities management of the Company
- Implement company’s management standards, operating plans, and programs for the property
- Assist in inspection and documentation of the Company’s facilities
- Enforce House rules and Guidelines, Construction Guidelines and ensure strict compliance of the customers with all government requirements
- Attend to customers’ facilities related concerns
- Other responsibilities to be identified by immediate superior
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must be a Registered Electrical Engineer
- At least with 1 year related work experience
- Amenable to work in Biñan, Laguna
- Familiar with Electrical Building Code
- Customer service oriented
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .