- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- PHP 15000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit 201, Metrosquare Building, 224 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Prepare, review, and revise electrical plans
- Prepare shop drawings for approval
- Formulate detailed bill of quantities and cost estimates
- Prepare and review construction documents
- Evaluate progress billings
- Coordinate procurement of materials
- Supervise progress and work on site regularly
- Conduct site inspections
- Construction and work permits
- Supervise & monitor daily duties of stock clerks & all jobsite admin to ensure availability of materials at all times & to anticipate daily needed materials especially those which can’t be stored for a long period of time in coordination w/ contractors’ progress of work & w/ Purchasing Dept.
- Prepare Manpower Requisition Form for all items of works from earthworks to finishing works w/ specific date & time of deliveries for each items & stage of works.
- Inspect specialty materials during delivery at site, ensure that materials being delivered are in accordance as per specifications (doors, windows, fixtures etc.) Poor material quality should be rejected & reported to HO/Purchasing Department.
- Instruct, teach & mentor contractors on correct methodology especially for new materials to be used on the project.
- Evaluate all submitted quotation by the contractors & /or suppliers to be forwarded to the Project Manager.
- Prepare & approve weekly billing of all specialty sub-contractors.
- Prepare progress billings and accomplishments reports.
- Facilitate & ensure timely preparation of As Built Plans, Monitors actual installations, take photos & notes as reference
- Review very thoroughly building plans (Architectural, Structural, Plumbing, Electrical & Mechanical Plans). Ensure that structural plans are thoroughly reviewed & properly coordinated, approved &/or noted by PM & Structural Consultant (ADB).
- Prepare Gantt Chart (proposed construction schedules)
- Attend to rectification of all Punch lists prior to turnover of the Project. Ensure rectification/s is done properly.
- Attend meetings necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the employee
- Formulate and transmit to the Employer minutes of the meeting for meetings attended and report to the Employer important points discussed.
- Attend trainings, orientations, and seminars required by the Employer.
- Maintain an activity report and/or task list to be transmitted to the Employer and Update the Employer by reporting in summary the activities/tasks accomplished and times requiring action on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes of the employer
- Document procedures for different responsibilities of the Employee as required by the Employer
- Administrative tasks necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the Employee such as but not limited to proper filing of documents.
- Comply with the policies of the Employer as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Any other function, duty, or responsibility that the Employer sees fit or necessary.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .