- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- PHP 15000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit 201, Metrosquare Building, 224 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Prepare, review, and revise electrical plans
- Prepare shop drawings for approval
- Formulate detailed bill of quantities and cost estimates
- Prepare and review construction documents
- Evaluate progress billings
- Coordinate procurement of materials
- Supervise progress and work on site regularly
- Conduct site inspections
- Construction and work permits
- Supervise & monitor daily duties of stock clerks & all jobsite admin to ensure availability of materials at all times & to anticipate daily needed materials especially those which can’t be stored for a long period of time in coordination w/ contractors’ progress of work & w/ Purchasing Dept.
- Prepare Manpower Requisition Form for all items of works from earthworks to finishing works w/ specific date & time of deliveries for each items & stage of works.
- Inspect specialty materials during delivery at site, ensure that materials being delivered are in accordance as per specifications (doors, windows, fixtures etc.) Poor material quality should be rejected & reported to HO/Purchasing Department.
- Instruct, teach & mentor contractors on correct methodology especially for new materials to be used on the project.
- Evaluate all submitted quotation by the contractors & /or suppliers to be forwarded to the Project Manager.
- Prepare & approve weekly billing of all specialty sub-contractors.
- Prepare progress billings and accomplishments reports.
- Facilitate & ensure timely preparation of As Built Plans, Monitors actual installations, take photos & notes as reference
- Review very thoroughly building plans (Architectural, Structural, Plumbing, Electrical & Mechanical Plans). Ensure that structural plans are thoroughly reviewed & properly coordinated, approved &/or noted by PM & Structural Consultant (ADB).
- Prepare Gantt Chart (proposed construction schedules)
- Attend to rectification of all Punch lists prior to turnover of the Project. Ensure rectification/s is done properly.
- Attend meetings necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the employee
- Formulate and transmit to the Employer minutes of the meeting for meetings attended and report to the Employer important points discussed.
- Attend trainings, orientations, and seminars required by the Employer.
- Maintain an activity report and/or task list to be transmitted to the Employer and Update the Employer by reporting in summary the activities/tasks accomplished and times requiring action on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes of the employer
- Document procedures for different responsibilities of the Employee as required by the Employer
- Administrative tasks necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the Employee such as but not limited to proper filing of documents.
- Comply with the policies of the Employer as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Any other function, duty, or responsibility that the Employer sees fit or necessary.
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .