- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- PHP 15000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit 201, Metrosquare Building, 224 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Prepare, review, and revise electrical plans
- Prepare shop drawings for approval
- Formulate detailed bill of quantities and cost estimates
- Prepare and review construction documents
- Evaluate progress billings
- Coordinate procurement of materials
- Supervise progress and work on site regularly
- Conduct site inspections
- Construction and work permits
- Supervise & monitor daily duties of stock clerks & all jobsite admin to ensure availability of materials at all times & to anticipate daily needed materials especially those which can’t be stored for a long period of time in coordination w/ contractors’ progress of work & w/ Purchasing Dept.
- Prepare Manpower Requisition Form for all items of works from earthworks to finishing works w/ specific date & time of deliveries for each items & stage of works.
- Inspect specialty materials during delivery at site, ensure that materials being delivered are in accordance as per specifications (doors, windows, fixtures etc.) Poor material quality should be rejected & reported to HO/Purchasing Department.
- Instruct, teach & mentor contractors on correct methodology especially for new materials to be used on the project.
- Evaluate all submitted quotation by the contractors & /or suppliers to be forwarded to the Project Manager.
- Prepare & approve weekly billing of all specialty sub-contractors.
- Prepare progress billings and accomplishments reports.
- Facilitate & ensure timely preparation of As Built Plans, Monitors actual installations, take photos & notes as reference
- Review very thoroughly building plans (Architectural, Structural, Plumbing, Electrical & Mechanical Plans). Ensure that structural plans are thoroughly reviewed & properly coordinated, approved &/or noted by PM & Structural Consultant (ADB).
- Prepare Gantt Chart (proposed construction schedules)
- Attend to rectification of all Punch lists prior to turnover of the Project. Ensure rectification/s is done properly.
- Attend meetings necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the employee
- Formulate and transmit to the Employer minutes of the meeting for meetings attended and report to the Employer important points discussed.
- Attend trainings, orientations, and seminars required by the Employer.
- Maintain an activity report and/or task list to be transmitted to the Employer and Update the Employer by reporting in summary the activities/tasks accomplished and times requiring action on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes of the employer
- Document procedures for different responsibilities of the Employee as required by the Employer
- Administrative tasks necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the Employee such as but not limited to proper filing of documents.
- Comply with the policies of the Employer as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Any other function, duty, or responsibility that the Employer sees fit or necessary.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .