Employee Relations Supervisor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
develops and implements employee relations programs to effectively deal with problem resolution and performance issues.
· A graduate of Human Resources or any 4 year business course
· At least with three years proven work experience as Employee Relations Head in retail industry
· Knowledgeable with Philippine Labor Laws
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
· Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills
Full Time Online English TeacherGrow Forward JP, Inc.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications: -English Proficient -Computer Literate -Passion for teaching -Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office programs
COLLECTION SPECIALISTCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADERCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADER
Truck DriverGoldmine Rice Marketing
-Foster relationships with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience -Provides good delivery status
L1 Network EngineerWiki Malahini
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .