Employee Relations Supervisor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
develops and implements employee relations programs to effectively deal with problem resolution and performance issues.
· A graduate of Human Resources or any 4 year business course
· At least with three years proven work experience as Employee Relations Head in retail industry
· Knowledgeable with Philippine Labor Laws
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
· Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills
Team LeaderForward Bpo Inc.
Day and Graveyard shift available
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be assigned in CUBAOStellar (Philippines) Inc
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Australian Airline Account)
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Real Estate Agent
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
DIETITIAN CHEFLEGEND OF ICE RECRUITMENT & SERVICES, INCORPORATED
-Male or Female -Must be Registered Dietitian -Know how to cook and exact measure of ingredients -With experience as Dietitian Chef
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .