ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT MANAGER for garments co
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Cavite
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : cavite
Licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
*Must be willing to work in Carmona, Cavite
Special Construction Projects and other Special Projects related to Engineering
• Identifies & seeks approval for special projects that need to be done.
• Sets specifications and time table for the said project.
• Prepares & proposes budget requirement for the approved specified work.
• Seeks & evaluates quotations from different contractors & recommends one that can provide best
quality of work at the most economical price.
• Discusses and monitors project timetable and specifications with contractor & assigned Special
• Monitors and controls all company provided materials, equipment and tools for any given work &
ensure there is no pilferage.
• Monitors quality of work done by contractor and ensures no shortcuts are done.
• Coordinates with different departments regarding construction schedule.
• Monitors daily accomplishment against planned schedule with assigned Site Engineer and
updates progress with Management.
• Prepares and submits post project report to Management.
• Reviews contractor billings and recommends for payment.
• Approves request of tools and equipment required by the Site Engineers.
• Prepares As-Built plans for all facilities in the group of companies.
• Conducts research and keeps updated with the latest engineering trends on material usage that
will be beneficial to the company.
• Sets standard preventive maintenance procedures and organizes and delegates work to Facility
Engineer. Monitors work done by Facility Engineer and audits for level of quality as agreed. No
• Conducts daily inspection of scheduled maintenance work.
• Monitors inventory of all facility machinery, equipment and tools. Participates in regular
company stock takes
• Reviews and approves request of tools, equipment and manpower requested by the Facility
• Coordinates with different departments regarding schedule of regular maintenance work.
• Oversees and manages proper usage and maintenance of all facility machinery such as the Boiler
& the Genset.
• Coordinates with and monitors supplier installation of major machineries in the plant. Conducts
after-installation inspection and directly liaises with suppliers on concerns and issues.
• Monitors and computes utility usage per tenant (water & electricity consumption).
• Facilitates complete, accurate and timely processing of all government required engineering-
related permits pertaining to all Hamlin operations.
• Trains, educates, delegates and monitors implementation of all health and safety compliance
requirements pertaining to machinery, building lay-out, Engineering PPE and the like. Corrects
• Liaises with Admin Department on all other compliance-related concerns pertaining to
People Management & Staff Development
• Sets goals and objectives for all direct reports. Monitors, follows-thru and provides feedback on
• Sets and discusses roles, duties and responsibilities of each direct report and clarifies expectations
on performance and key performance measures.
• Conducts regular performance reviews and feedback on all direct reports. Documents / records
performance reviews made using the Monthly Performance Logs.
• Identifies competency gaps on all performance assessments made. Liaises with HR on training
programs that need to be conducted to address identified gaps.
• Manages and resolves conflicts among direct reports. Conducts coaching and counseling as
• Promotes, oversees and ensures compliance of team on all company policies, rules and
regulations. Instills and promotes self-discipline among staff.
• Approves the training curriculum developed for each direct report for its staffing needs and
ensures these trainings are fully successful.
• Identifies & plans for staff development and succession. Liaises with HR on Individual
Development Plans and follows thru on execution
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .