- Full Time
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
1. Recruitment content: 【Tokyo / English】 English interpreter recruitment. Participating in the lot project of a major life insurance company, it is a worthwhile job to build services together over the course of a year!
2. Contract type: Temporary staff, duration 1 year
3. Place of work: Tokyo, Japan
4. Specific work content:
■Interpretation of TV conference etc.
(About 1 hour a day, in the evening from 17: 00 - 18: 00.)
■ Translation of materials necessary for the conference
■ Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies. Translation of mail etc.
5. Working hours: 09: 00-18: 00
6. Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
2500 yen/ per hour
※ 2500 yen × 8 hours × 22 days Image of monthly income: 440,000 yen
There is little overtime. Interpreters who are currently working are leaving work at 18:30 to 19:00.
■ Japanese-English interpreter experience (over 3 years)
■ Expertise is not necessary, but because the project crosses many industries, interpreters and translations of various industries may be shallow so it is better for you to have experienced.
Those who are motivated to learn in different industries.
PC skills: Basic operations such as Word / Excel
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .