- Full Time
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
1. Recruitment content: 【Tokyo / English】 English interpreter recruitment. Participating in the lot project of a major life insurance company, it is a worthwhile job to build services together over the course of a year!
2. Contract type: Temporary staff, duration 1 year
3. Place of work: Tokyo, Japan
4. Specific work content:
■Interpretation of TV conference etc.
(About 1 hour a day, in the evening from 17: 00 - 18: 00.)
■ Translation of materials necessary for the conference
■ Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies. Translation of mail etc.
5. Working hours: 09: 00-18: 00
6. Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
2500 yen/ per hour
※ 2500 yen × 8 hours × 22 days Image of monthly income: 440,000 yen
There is little overtime. Interpreters who are currently working are leaving work at 18:30 to 19:00.
■ Japanese-English interpreter experience (over 3 years)
■ Expertise is not necessary, but because the project crosses many industries, interpreters and translations of various industries may be shallow so it is better for you to have experienced.
Those who are motivated to learn in different industries.
PC skills: Basic operations such as Word / Excel
ACCOUNTING STAFFMSM-HK Telecom Technology Corp
ONLY accepting STAY IN applicants from MANILA area Requirements: - Knowledge on accounting matters and book keeping
HR ASSISTANTMSM-HK Telecom Technology Corp
Below 40 year old female living in Manila 3+ years of HR work experience Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
Sales EngineerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male, with relevant experience for the job
HR NursePizza Pedricos Food Corporation
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications -Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent - With RN Licensed -Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) -Proactive and enthusiastic attitude -High attention to detail -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -At least 1 year of related experience
Process TechnicianPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be a BS Chemistry/Chemical Technician graduate - Must be computer literate - Analytical, flexible and results oriented - Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy - Must have no allergies to chemicals - Must have at least 2 years work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company - With good oral and written communications skills
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .