English Language Trainer
- Full Time
- Petaling Jaya
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Lot 300, 3rd Floor, Kompleks Selangor, Jalan Sultan, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINER
Seeking for full-time English Language Trainers to assist in delivering its Training Programmes. This position is open to graduate students from the faculty of languages and communication, who are interested in teaching English and communication skills.
Under the guidance of our expert instructors, the successful candidate(s) shall assist Inter-Excel’s local and international students, to improve their English and communication skills.
Successful candidate(s) work with largely students of intermediate to low proficiency of English in small groups, inside and outside the classroom, to help them academically; provide communication practice to reinforce their classroom learning; and they shall create opportunities for students to use their English in a range of extra-curricular settings. Please visit for more information.
Skills you'll need to have:
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- effective methodology in delivering lessons
- creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons with emphasis on interpersonal skills
- excellent planning and organization skills e.g. public speaking sessions, language interactive activities.
- a friendly and confident manner
- the ability to work well under pressure
- a flexible approach to work
- cultural sensitivity, tolerance and patience.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .