Event Project Lead
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10F DPC Place Building, 2322 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City 1231
- Plan, organize, coordinate, promote and facilitate event, conference, summit, and forums
- Maintains communications with speakers, co-presenter and participants; coordinate and monitor event timelines; review and analyze evaluations
- Prepare a budget for each event.
- Solicits sponsorships for events and ensure that long-term partnership with establishments/organizations is cultivated.
- Prepares marketing collaterals for programs and events.
- Leads Events Coordinators in handling sign-ups and sales for events.
- Provide a venue recommendation.
- Manage inquiries for all events.
- Prepares post evaluation reports for every event.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in the related field or equivalent
- Must have strong events management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Organized, and can work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines, prioritizing workloads as necessary.
- Has the ability to identify market needs and trends
- Can work independently and must be comfortable working under pressure.
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .