Event Project Lead
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10F DPC Place Building, 2322 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City 1231
- Plan, organize, coordinate, promote and facilitate event, conference, summit, and forums
- Maintains communications with speakers, co-presenter and participants; coordinate and monitor event timelines; review and analyze evaluations
- Prepare a budget for each event.
- Solicits sponsorships for events and ensure that long-term partnership with establishments/organizations is cultivated.
- Prepares marketing collaterals for programs and events.
- Leads Events Coordinators in handling sign-ups and sales for events.
- Provide a venue recommendation.
- Manage inquiries for all events.
- Prepares post evaluation reports for every event.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in the related field or equivalent
- Must have strong events management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Organized, and can work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines, prioritizing workloads as necessary.
- Has the ability to identify market needs and trends
- Can work independently and must be comfortable working under pressure.
OJT-Intern WordPress DeveloperCodeZpace PH
OJT-Intern WordPress Developer
Sales & Marketing RepresentativePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Sell and Market
Creative Graphic DesignerCodeZpace PH
Creative Graphic Designer
WordPress DeveloperCodeZpace PH
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
For HR Department
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .