- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Caloocan City
- PHP 11500 - 17500 /Monthly
Work Address : 351 A. Mabini St. Caloocan City
1. Provide administrative support primarily to the President, including managing calendars, scheduling and prioritizing appointments,
and making travel arrangements for international and domestic travel.
2. Perform necessary administrative functions, including preparing reports, ordering supplies, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files.
3. Create, maintain and improve systems to aid the President's productivity and overall efficiency.
4. Handle all communications with the President, direct reports and all major contributors when the President is unavailable to do so.
5. Answer questions independently when able, and assure the President receives a record of all actions.
6. Work collaboratively with managers and staff to support the work of the team.
7. Take minutes at meetings as needed and prepare summary action reports.
8. Draft correspondence and using excellent judgement and tact, ensure consistent and clear communication to
and from the President on issues of importance.
9. Receive and screen all incoming calls and/or visitors to the President's office and ensure appropriate follow-up to requests.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .