- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 35000 - 45000 /
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs administrative duties and enhances Executive effectiveness by providing information and management support. Responsibilities include screen calls, managing calendars, making travel/meeting/and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data.
• Typing, file and information management: maintain files for the Executive to ensure efficient organization and ease of access. Create documents for review and input by others. Proof read for accuracy and format and makes recommended change.
• Accounting duties include preparing deposits, processing payments, assisting with the budget planning, preparing and submitting tax forms and maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
• Requires strong computer and internet research skill, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skill, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all level of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
• 4 year Business degree preferred
• 4-6 years related Executive Assistant or Office Staff experience in B2B
• Background in Bookkeeping/Accounting desired
• Minimum 40 wpm keyboarding, strong computer skills specially bookkeeping and database management. Microsoft Office Word, Excel and internet experience.
• Thorough, organized, attention to detail.
• Problem solving ability, self directed and resourceful.
• Self starter with the proven ability to initiate and follow through on projects.
• Communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Appointment Setter
- Email Management
- Event Planner
- Human Resource Management
- Personal Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Travel Planning
- Editing Proofreading
• Finance & Management
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Preparation
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .