- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 35000 - 45000 /
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs administrative duties and enhances Executive effectiveness by providing information and management support. Responsibilities include screen calls, managing calendars, making travel/meeting/and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data.
• Typing, file and information management: maintain files for the Executive to ensure efficient organization and ease of access. Create documents for review and input by others. Proof read for accuracy and format and makes recommended change.
• Accounting duties include preparing deposits, processing payments, assisting with the budget planning, preparing and submitting tax forms and maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
• Requires strong computer and internet research skill, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skill, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all level of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
• 4 year Business degree preferred
• 4-6 years related Executive Assistant or Office Staff experience in B2B
• Background in Bookkeeping/Accounting desired
• Minimum 40 wpm keyboarding, strong computer skills specially bookkeeping and database management. Microsoft Office Word, Excel and internet experience.
• Thorough, organized, attention to detail.
• Problem solving ability, self directed and resourceful.
• Self starter with the proven ability to initiate and follow through on projects.
• Communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Appointment Setter
- Email Management
- Event Planner
- Human Resource Management
- Personal Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Travel Planning
- Editing Proofreading
• Finance & Management
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Preparation
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .