- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 20000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : No. 5 Cordillera St. Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
1. Handle incoming/ outgoing calls and e-mails.
2. Manage appointments and meetings of the President. RSVPs for all events and reminds him daily of events for the day/ week/ month.
3. Monitoring and maintenance of documentation and payment of all properties - Espa-Fil properties and personal properties.
- Monitor and follow up rental checks of properties due for deposit.
- Maintenance of files of all Espa-Fil and officers properties.
- Creation of lease contracts, purchase contracts and the like.
- Coordination of issues arising from properties.
- Coordination on collection of payments for properties.
4. Assist officers in miscellaneous activities,
- Make travel reservations (hotel and flight) for officers.
- Assist in bills payment (credit card, Globe, insurance etc.) of officers and ensure that bills are paid on time.
- Monthly remittance of SSS and Philhealth for officers and staffs.
- Filing of utility bills of officers residences and other statements to its corresponding folder.
5. Update passbook and money market placement.
6. Responsible for following up:
- Follow up reports, schedules, statements, minutes of meetings etc. required to be submitted to the President by the various operating departments and maintain file for this purposes.
- In charge of following up business highlights per department and submitted them to VP Operations on the day of the monthly management meeting.
- In charge of following up to do lists and action plans discussed at the Management Meetings
7. In charge of scheduling and coordinating meetings ( e.g. Excom, Management, Sales, etc.) and ordering food for these meeting and reminding participants of the meeting.
8. Other functions assigned from time to time.
1. Assist Admin Assistant in the maintenance of office furniture and equipment.
- Maintenance of Equipment History Cards
- Monitors agreement entered into various maintenance firms.
- Maintains Preventive Maintenance Logbook for Office Equipment.
2. Assist Admin Head in renewals of all registrations and permits.
- Coordinates and manages renewal of vehicles LTO registration annually.
- Assist Admin Head in monitoring and maintaining IPO files and renewals and maintains IPO calendar.
- Monitors and manages renewal of vehicle insurance.
- Renewal of FDA - License to Operate (annually/ every 2 years)
3. Monitoring of photocopy billing and usage monthly. Prepares monthly report and lists top 10 users.
4. In charge of ensuring there is always scratch paper in photocopy machine.
5.Back up of Admin Assistant
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .