- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 30000 - 33000 /Monthly
Work Address : Mall of Asia, Pasay City
This position is responsible to free an executive’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
- • Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- • Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- • Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- • Organizing events and conferences in line with the task
- • Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- • Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- • Managing databases and filing systems
- • Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- • Collating and filing expenses for the Managing Director
- • Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
– Graduate of any course
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as a personal assistant/executive assistant.
– Knowledge of travel management and processes
– With good command of MS Office
– Good presentation skills.
– English fluency
– Pleasing Personality
Personal and behavioral skills:
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Above Average Communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– Travel Management
– Project Management
– Relationship Building and Communication
Medical BillerMedrevenu Inc
Medical Billing, Data Encoding, Claims Processing
Multimedia ArtistInstitute For Inner Studies Inc.
Provides technical expertise on the design and layout of certain requirement and other printing collateral by other divisions who may need creative services.
Finance AssistantInstitute For Inner Studies Inc.
General Responsibilities Ensures all transactions affecting the company are duly monitored and recorded in appropriate books and all accounting and management reports are prepared and submitted on time.
Team Leader Korean SpeakerNusku inc.
100k to 120k monthly Monday to Friday - Weekends off Day shift
CSR Korean SpeakerNusku inc.
We are looking for CSR Korean Speakers ASAP Working Hours: 8am to 5pm (Manila Time), Monday to Friday Location: BGC Taguig Salary: 80k to 90k Monthly
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .