- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- PHP 12000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit 201, Metrosquare Building, 224 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Answer and Direct Calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain Contact list
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel Arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Take dictation
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure the timely collection of receivables
- Monitor and ensure the timely payment of bills and other payables
- Perform deliveries an collections
- Coordinate the purchase, payment, and delivery of materials required for project
- Prepare check for signing
- Ensure the cleanliness of the office
- Ensure the guests/ visitors are served drinks and provided with the necessary utensils
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement; calling maintenance for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for managers
- Facilitate the application of visa and other document as needed
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Manning of reception desk
- Maintain computer and manual filing system
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Manage staff appointments
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Attend meetings necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the employee
- Formulate and transmit to the employer minutes of the meeting for meetings attended and report to the employer important points discussed.
- Attend trainings, orientations, and seminars required by the Employer
- Maintain activity report and/or task list to be transmitted to the employer and update the employer by reporting in summary the activities/tasks accomplished and items requiring action on weekly basis
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes of the employer
- Document procedure for different responsibilities of the employee as required by the employer
- Administrative tasks necessary for the fulfillment of the responsibilities of the employee such as but not limited to proper filing of documents
- Comply with the policies of the employer as stated in Employee Handbook
- Any other function, duty, or responsibility that the employer sees fit or necessary
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .