- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1903 B West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Ortigas, Tektite
- Candidate must be a graduate of Accountancy
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): Accountancy, Finance, Audit, Taxation, Ledgers, General Accounting
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Preparation in Journal Vouchers for daily transactions, accruals, prepayment, amortization and depreciations
- Checking of Payment Requisition Form (PRF), payroll, compliance with BIR including supporting schedules (1601-C, 1604-CF, 1601-E, 1604-E, 1702Q, 1702, employees alpha list, MAP, SAWT and Books of Accounts.
- Monitor ad follow up Accounts Receivable, Cash Advances and liquidation of Cash Advances, Prepayment and other accounts.
- Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Review and check supporting schedules for monthly financial reporting analysis
- Consolidate FS reporting Analysis and supporting schedules
- Liaises with bank as need arises
- CPA or non-CPA
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- With openings from Associate, Senior associate, Supervisory and Managerial levels
- Softwares: Quickbooks and SAP
- Can start ASAP
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .